My newest project..... I'm pumped!!!

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
Well, I just scored a nice rust free Demon.......... It just goes to show that it never hurts to ask............

read this thread and find out what I mean.......

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=88069

Thank you Austin............ Check will be in the mail tomorrow and I can't wait to get it!

P9100644[1].jpg

That is a great looking car. When can I expect to see this at Starlite Car Cruise?

I remember that thread. Cool story and a sweet demon. Start a restoration thread.

Sounds like you have some good karma HemiMark. Way to go!:cheers:

Thanks everyone......... Its really funny because I just said in passing, tounge in cheek kind of way "you should sell it to me" and it happened. I have a few projects to finish before this one gets started
like this one..... http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=88358
Its not mine but it is one sweet ride......

for the demon I was thinking this 440 motor..............and yes the scoops coming through the hood...... with a 4 link..... all gel coat black, no crome or stainless, black interior, tinted glass and small graphic on the quarters. Two red dice with the numbers 6 and 2 showing (6 2bbl strombergs) get it?

100_2810.jpg

nice car, indeed. i grew up in brookville, are you in da burgh????????????

Was wondering what was happening with that one. Nice solid body for sure..

Cant wait to watch this one too HemiMark

Grant

Man I want that car!!! haha. I probably wouldnt go with that 440, probably something like a 360 stroker and make it look stock like your hemi duster even though it wasnt. Cant wait to see some more.

Man I want that car!!! haha. I probably wouldnt go with that 440, probably something like a 360 stroker and make it look stock like your hemi duster even though it wasnt. Cant wait to see some more.

Over the last 6 months my friend Don has had his 1937 International Rat rod at my place for some work and I think I have been biten buy the Rat Rod bug!

if you go straight up 28 out of town, 70 miles will put you in brookville. just east of clarion on i-80

i want the engine man, are those fuel injected or are they just carbs? if theyre just carbs howre you doing the linkage? ive been looking to do an engine like this for my scamp. any help would be great! pm me!

-
Back