My photos in "Mopar Muscle Magazine"!

-

72_340_Demon

Reaction score
My photos made the big time!

Check out the new issue of Mopar Muscle Magazine with one of my Don Carlton photos on the cover! Inside are 5 pages of Mopar Pro Stocks I took in the mid-seventies.

I can't thank Randy Bolig from Mopar Muscle Magazine enough for putting this feature together!

On newstands today! Today! Today!

Congratulations

nice cover shot!!!..can't wait to see the inside pictures.

Big time Carlton/Missle fan here

|

I saw the issue this week. Great feature. It is even better that they were taken by a FABO member.

:cheers: Let me give you an Arkansas shout out :cheers:
Boy Howdy!! Yee Haw!!!!! :burnout:

I understand that some of these were taken at Great Lakes Dragaway. As a matter of fact, I think it said the cover photo was from there. Did you use to live near by, or make the trip for the meet?

Nice job on all the photo's, they are just great!

Ma Snart

I understand that some of these were taken at Great Lakes Dragaway. As a matter of fact, I think it said the cover photo was from there. Did you use to live near by, or make the trip for the meet?

Ma Snart
X2 some where from Indy and some were from Great lakes, did you take all of them?? I was at most of those events too, those WERE the days!!!

Ma Snart

I'm from the Minneapolis area and used to drive over for those races. Either camped at the track or stayed in Racine. Only have been back there once since the mid-seventies, need to get there again!

X2 some where from Indy and some were from Great lakes, did you take all of them?? I was at most of those events too, those WERE the days!!!

I took them all. I was quite surprised when I got an advanced copy and ALL the photos were mine, I thought they were collecting them from various "regular Joes" and would use multiple photographers.

Traveled around a lot in the mid-seventies going to Great Lakes, Indy, Minnesota Dragways, Orange County International and Famoso Raceway in Bakersfield, CA. It was a blast!

-
Back