My small garage

-
Glad I'm not alone. Not sure why my wife complains though. I have parts in the den downstairs, my sons bedroom after he moved out. Parts in my 10x12 storage building too. I dissasimbled the 273 just a few weeks ago. Have all of the bolts in small bags. Put the heads and all that should be with them on separate sides of the garage to keep from mixing things up.
I'm off work Wednesday so I'll roll the car outside and start the search again!
I could order a new one, but when I do that the old one shows up before the new one arrives

Ohhh Boy I forgot about the bedroom. In my sons out room I have a complete nitrous system. 3 bottles, scale, Induction Solutions plate system, progressive, wiring, etc,etc. not even sure I will ever complete the car I bought it for. Seemed like a great idea at the time.

Oof. Try having a 3-stall garage, and the wife comes out to 'help you organize it'. N0, just NO.. I know where all my piles of junk are..yeah, it needs to be cleaned up.. but I'll do that. I love ya hun, and yeah I know moving those '74 Dart 4dr doors around are a pain... but leave me to move them so I can get the Caravan in here to figure out why the exhaust is knocking. No, just no. :)

My girlfriend has a knack for organization and I'm terrible at it so I actually do have her come out and help me organize sometimes but I tell her not to put anything away until I can get my eyes on it so I know where it went.

Nothing more irritating than trying to find a tool and have it not be in it's regular spot!

the putting parts that are in small boxes, and putting those smaller boxes into larger boxes that have room is what gets me. i'll spend a whole damn day lookin for that small box of parts!! dammit man, just dammit!!

now where the hell are my sunglasses!!
On your head. :lol::poke::lol:

My girlfriend has a knack for organization and I'm terrible at it so I actually do have her come out and help me organize sometimes but I tell her not to put anything away until I can get my eyes on it so I know where it went.

Nothing more irritating than trying to find a tool and have it not be in it's regular spot!
My wife is actually pretty good at organizing things too. She's been itching for years for me to give her the green light to organize the garage, and I know I probably should let her at it and deal with wandering around for a while. Problem is I'm a pack rat (I've been working on that) and I know she'd want to get rid of a lot of stuff (and I know I should.. if I haven't looked for it in 20 years, probably ok to let it go, lol).

-
Back