My sons home for a visit from Colorado

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
They got here late Thursday night and had a wedding to go to on Saturday. My ex still works so they visited her over the weekend. After my3:15 eye doctors appointment ethan and his girlfriend stopped out for a visit. We hopped in his rented mustang convertible and I bought us all an Outlaw Ribeye at Longhorn Steakhouse. At 67 years old I had my very first Margarita. We ate and they wanted to stop at my old local bar I always drank at. I sipped on a vodka and Mountain Dew while they had a few beers then they dropped me off at home. He’s heading back Wednesday. He works at a big Autobody shop out there and writes up estimates so he can’t miss a long stretch of work. It’s always great seeing them.

IMG_9689.jpeg

Always nice to get a visit from the kids! Mine is military so I only get to see him once a year, twice if we're lucky

Always nice to get a visit from the kids! Mine is military so I only get to see him once a year, twice if we're lucky

Twice is probably our average as it’s a very expensive trip especially now that he brings his girlfriend. His time is spread so thin visiting with his mother, friends, step brother, and me. So I enjoy every second. Matt lives in Cleveland Ohio and races so I at least get to see him at races we both attend. I’m looking for him to get his duster race ready this winter so I have a short block ready and can quickly fix him up a set of heads.

Twice is probably our average as it’s a very expensive trip especially now that he brings his girlfriend. His time is spread so thin visiting with his mother, friends, step brother, and me. So I enjoy every second. Matt lives in Cleveland Ohio and races so I at least get to see him at races we both attend. I’m looking for him to get his duster race ready this winter so I have a short block ready and can quickly fix him up a set of heads.

Where in Colorado ?

Hay now! Nothin wrong with old clunkers.

Hay now! Nothin wrong with old clunkers.

I shouldn’t say that. I bought moms old 2003 Chevy Malibu LS in 2009 from the estate when she passed away in 2009. I fixed it once when a lady in a Cadillac Escalade tried driving through me at a stop sign.

IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6616.jpeg

IMG_6615.jpeg

I shouldn’t say that. I bought moms old 2003 Chevy Malibu LS in 2009 from the estate when she passed away in 2009. I fixed it once when a lady in a Cadillac Escalade tried driving through me at a stop sign.

View attachment 1716149786

View attachment 1716149787

View attachment 1716149788
My son the Basketball high-school coach bought one on the cheep, I learned these are the number one used car to buy, trouble free almost.

Love your sons Barracuda, brought me back

My son the Basketball high-school coach bought one on the cheep, I learned these are the number one used car to buy, trouble free almost.

Love your sons Barracuda, brought me back

My mom ordered it new and her requests were it had to be silver, had to have a sunroof, and had to have one of those fancy things on the trunk lid. (Spoiler). Lol

-
Back