My sugery was Successful

-
Good news to hear! Glad you're doing better.
tmm

Happy days from here on out for you with out putting up with pain :cheers:
So good to hear this all went good :blob::blob: :cheers:
Will they do therapy sessions soon or is this a just heal and go ? I know you will loos some of your flexibility ... or am I wrong ?
Congratulations :wav:

That's good to hear!!!!

Now be careful on that road to recovery.....slow and steady wins the race!

I agree with Rick, don't overdo it when making your comeback!! Glad to hear that your surgery was a success!! Geof

Hey, can you come over and help me move my barbells up to the attic? LOL!

Glad to hear your doing well. I hope your pain goes away soon, as you heal.

As stated above, don't push too hard and overdue the physical therapy. Listen to your pain and don't overdue it.

Now, you will get "special treatment" at airport security when you set the metal detectors off...

bigdummy's "far out" pretty much sums it up.

Good to hear. Now do exactly what the physical therapy team tells you to do. They know what they are talking about.

Wonderful news, thanks for sharing it, prayers for a good recovery and easier living!

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts! I honestly could feel people cared about me just before going in and then waking up the day of the surgery. I have to say its been mostly really really uncomfortable not being able to lay on my back. The incision has been itchy but I know from experience that Itchy is good.

I've been moving about with a walker since Friday and am going to see the Dr. on Friday this week. I have to say that the back pain is gone, with just the pains of getting better and those are not that bad as time goes on.

Once again thanks to the best group of guys, gals and A bodies around anywhere! Oh and yes pics will be up of some scars for you crazy members!!!

I'll be posting in and out due to my prescribed treatment of a little walking and a lot of resting! Love you guys again!

-
Back