MY TURN (I GET THE AX TODAY)!

-
Yup sorry for the job loss but I could not afford 300 a month in gasoline without making deep cuts elsewhere. Drove a 20 year old car, never went out to eat, ate the cheapest stuff I could get on groceries, etc. I would have probably never had made the last weeks without pay had it not changed. Heck until last year all of my farm tractors were gas and it was costing me about 120 a day to work a field.

WAS $1.25 here a few weeks ago. Sweet!
That is great. Not sure but I think Michigan may be the highest fuel tax of the states since they increased the fuel tax a few months ago. Thankfully I dont have to pay that on the Farm Diesel.

Thanks for the response's and prayers from all of my Mopar Family. To answer some a few questions, I am 58, I have put away for the future and I have racked my brain on this one because the IRS wants a chunk and it makes me cringe to think about how much they get. I realize I have to pay taxes but to give almost half my savings, so they can give to someone who is too sorry to go out and get a job. so they just milk the system SUCKS!!

Thanks for the response's and prayers from all of my Mopar Family. To answer some a few questions, I am 58, I have put away for the future and I have racked my brain on this one because the IRS wants a chunk and it makes me cringe to think about how much they get. I realize I have to pay taxes but to give almost half my savings, so they can give to someone who is too sorry to go out and get a job. so they just milk the system SUCKS!!
That just burns me that they want to dip their hands in your pocket when there is those who work in govt. FAIL to pay their taxes and it's OK. With the experience you have I am sure you will land on your feet.

Yes, I was one of the few who did not complain when prices where high.

After 21 yours in the Navy I got picked up for a engineering job on a Deep water Drill ship, I was out there on 21 /21 at the two years mark I was cut, have had alot of friends layed off, i to did not complane with higher gas prices I was lucky to land a job at A navy ship yard and did not have to go the unemployment rout, At half the pay I an still thankful for the job and tucking the kids in bed at night every night is cool to. I hope you bounce back on your feet Brother.

-
Back