My Turn! Minnesota Mopar **** From 66340SEDAN!!

-
Everyones favorite vendor was there....:toothy10: I looked at their lenses, they want $70 for a pair of repop reverse lenses for a 66 Valiant, then they have a glue glob over the Mopar logo to cover it up....:angry7: They did have some sweet trim and tail light bezels, very nice stuff but very spendy. But, they want around $400 for a pair of rear quarter patch panels for my car, didn't think that was too bad considering you can't find any anywhere. I asked them if they had them at the show, they said "No", I have always heard, "if they don't have it at a show, don'y buy it", they didn't get any of my money.

Picture 1223.jpg

I didn't hang around for trophies so I cut out early on Sunday, I wasn't gonna win anything anyway...guess what, I got a 2nd place award! :toothy10: My dad was there to grab it for me, also he got 1st place in his class with his Sweptside truck! I will be sure to tell him about the grear comments everyone here has said about his truck. He also got to meet some of the FABO members and thought it was cool that we were able to all meet at the show!

Picture 1290.jpg

Picture 1289.jpg

Picture 1288.jpg

Still more pics! The orange 65 Coronet is FABO member Demon416 brothers car, it was sweet! I also got to meet him, very nice car, I think he got 1st place in his class!

Picture 1243.jpg

Picture 1232.jpg

Picture 1211.jpg

Picture 1234.jpg

Looks like a great show. I'm gonna have to try to make it next year. There was a HUGE A-body turnout there from the looks of it. How much was that M code Dart in the car coral? I'll bet more than I have.
Can't say enough about the cool factor of that show. What's it called? Where is it?

This 67 was probably my favourite.

Done by Fast Freddies Rod Shop in Wisconsin.

_MG_6203.jpg

512" Stroker
555HP/650TQ
Keisler TK0 600 5 speed

LOTS of customizations done.

OK, if money were no object, I would have come home from this show with the Valiant wagon, the supercharged slant 6 (what's the deal with that???) both M code cars in the car coral and that old dragstrip truck, just for starters (even if some of them weren't for sale). Looked like a great weekend there too.

OK, if money were no object, I would have come home from this show with the Valiant wagon, the supercharged slant 6 (what's the deal with that???) both M code cars in the car coral and that old dragstrip truck, just for starters (even if some of them weren't for sale). Looked like a great weekend there too.

That old drag strip truck was from a race track in WI, Amber Green Raceway, track is now called Rock Falls Raceway, near Eau Claire. It was cool, all vintage original with worn paint. It had old drag boat behind it with a Hemi engine in it!

Picture 1237.jpg

Keith, I am sorry I missed you. I stopped by your car twice, thinking that some of that High Life from your previous liquor store pic was available.... Sorry to say you were out having fun. I could hardly pull myself away from the swap area, but did manage to see the A-bodies, and a couple of the nicer '68-'69 Roadrunners. Next time!

I didn't hang around for trophies so I cut out early on Sunday, I wasn't gonna win anything anyway...guess what, I got a 2nd place award! :toothy10: My dad was there to grab it for me, also he got 1st place in his class with his Sweptside truck! I will be sure to tell him about the grear comments everyone here has said about his truck. He also got to meet some of the FABO members and thought it was cool that we were able to all meet at the show!

Keith congrats to you and your dad.
That truck of his is saaaweet!!

Hey 19scamp71, is this your car? You parked next to me today but I didn't know you were a member till I seen a post just now with your avatar pic in it. Your car is very nice, too bad we didn't get to chat.

Yes, that was my car, I parked next to you on Sunday. I spent the whole day there on Saturday, and came back on Sunday for a few hours, had to check out the swap meet one more time. I checked your car out on Saturday, nice ride!

With over 1000 cars on the show fields and 10,000 people on site this show surpassed most if not all other national Mopar events in size.

I quoted this from a guy who helped run the show.

Keith, congrats on the trophy. Now you have a good argument to the "stock cop" when he hassels you next year. Post a pic of your award. Oh, send me some pics of that scoop that you have, if you are still willing to part with it.

Keith, thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures. Good job!
Pat

Keith, congrats on the trophy. Now you have a good argument to the "stock cop" when he hassels you next year. Post a pic of your award. Oh, send me some pics of that scoop that you have, if you are still willing to part with it.

LOL, I forgot all about the "stock cop" :angry7: I will have to post a pic of the violation I got for that! My dad has my award, should get it this weekend, I will be sure to post a pic.

I will think about the scoop, I will set it back on my car, if I don't like it I will let you know, it is pretty big! :toothy10:

junkyard 021.jpg

junkyard 022.jpg

Wow, what a nice weekend with some sweet cars! I had the pleasure of meeting 8 FABO members!! 73Swinger, 416Demon, Alleyoopmgv, Mick Semantel, Charger70, myplsmyke, scatpackman, and some dude named Sam (sorry, can't remember your handle!) who has a kick *** 69 Dart GT. Also seen norshorblufish but didn't get to chat with him, my good friend (babyblue66) was also there with his 65 Barracuda. Seen spikekid999 driving his lowrider Chrysler too. I know there were probably 5 more members there I didn't get to meet, maybe next time! Here are some pics I took, enjoy!

get any pics of it?:-D

-
Back