My Wife Left Me Today -sucks

-
Hey man this a car sight call jerry springer or dr phil i want to here about a body mopars not chevy junk or women

Sorry to hear this happened to you but take the ball and run away from this women.Better it happened now and not after you had kids with her.

FaceBook is the Devil :snakeman:

I have a Psyco Ex who is still stocking me on there, my number's unlisted so she can't find me and I have threaten all my friends that if any of them gives her my number they will have a cruel death coming to them:angry7:

I try to stay far away from her she's crazy, ***** tried to run be down in my own driveway when I lived with my buddies.

How old are you 2?

Facebook is a place where all the old skanks/low life's find and attempt to weasel back in to the lives of those from the past that actually have they're stuff together.

This particular thread you can avoid by not reading it......next time you need to vent or need a friend to lend an ear remember this thread......understood??? have a nice day! Wagg's
Hey man this a car sight call jerry springer or dr phil i want to here about a body mopars not chevy junk or women
besides where else can you vent and get free funny advice,good advice,and not have to pay to lay on the couch for some nerd to tell you how to deal with feelings of a lost love one and when is the last time you heard a dr. tell a guy to go work on his car and do some burnout's or go to a car show or have a few buddies over for bbq and maybe a beer???? Dr.Wagg's

This particular thread you can avoid by not reading it......next time you need to vent or need a friend to lend an ear remember this thread......understood??? have a nice day! Wagg's

My thought exactly.

Just don't read if it bothers you. Nobody is making you.:-D

Sorry to hear that. All the stories are real scary. (I'm getting married Saturday!) I think I'll be ok, we've been together for 8 years.
I went thru the same 9 years ago. I have to agree with the guys that said get a lawyer, fast! It saved me the first time. I had a house, lots of land, and a good selection of toys. She wanted $45,000 for two years of marriage, even if I had all the stuff before we met. Luckily a good attorney and not being scared to go to court over it worked. I gave her $4000, got the $3000 engagement ring I bought back (Mom loved it!) and kept everything. Hell, I would have paid more than that to just be free of the hateful dog!
Keep your head up, it will get better.

A lot of good advice on here. I was married one time. We separated and finally divorced. I stayed drunk for about 6 months, then as 68FormulaS340 said, "Then one day I pulled my head out of my ***".

If she's hangin' with a prison dude/druggie, you are better off. Still can't figure out why a lot of women go for the bad boy type! You will get over it, believe me. Don't hole up and be miserable. Go out and have a good time with your friends and if you wake up and can't sleep get on FABO and argue with us guys. LOL If that doesn't work, do like 68FormulaS340 did.

Watch TV, scratch your balls, drink a beer and enjoy the sound and smell of your own farts. LOL

"enjoy the sound and smell of your own farts".....hell, I am married an I do that as often as I can.:-D:-D I even asked the wifes permisson when we first met........only you know what is right for you. i know there is no way I would have considered getting back together with my ex-wife. she was such a good actor, at least in the beginning of her 2.5 year affair that I had no idea what was real and was not. just don't over think your troubles. and realize that everybody is human. i made myself a promise when i got remarried, that i was not going to make the mistakes i did the first time around, and brother, let me tell you, i made some big ones. i read somewhere, i believe it was in the alcholic ann. book, that a wise man does not manufacture his own misery. enough of the senseless ramblings, good luck. you are among friends here, so you are not alone......

Wow! what a bummer. My sympathies man. My soon to be X son-in-law made a consious decision to exit his marriage after 20 years and 3 boys, the oldest starting college next week. First he got himself fired from his job as a cop for COBU (soliciting women while on duty), did the facebook thing and cheated on my daughter for at least 6 months before getting caught by my wife with another woman in my daughters bed. Would have been better if he had been a man about it all and just said I gotta go, but no, his true character showed through. Now he is working a minimum wage McJob and plunged my daughter and grandsons into grinding poverty, not wanting to pay any maintainence and minimal child support. We are all doing our best to navigate these unfamiliar waters but it is hard as this has not happened in our family before. I think our common humanity gives us all the opportunity to do these things and that it is only the man (or woman) in the mirror who says NO, this is wrong, I have to live by my code. It is an unfortunate evolution of our society today which includes many other malidies we all see in the media everyday.
OK, I am done now-----Desert(married to #1 for 43 years)Rat

A good Diagnosis Dr.Wagg's :cheers:, We are family and friends here and I know this place has some damn good shrinks here and tec's for my car needs and even great conversation with good folk's when I need it. :happy10:

I can't believe I wrote all of that with out Tiny spell :-D

One of my good friends from work just went through a divorce, its never a good thing. I'll be prying for you, stay strong and look to the Lord. He's helped me out in more waay's than one.

One of my good friends from work just went through a divorce, its never a good thing. I'll be prying for you, stay strong and look to the Lord. He's helped me out in more waay's than one.

Amen 8)

fregin facebook. some of my wifes family is going through the same thing because of facebook
Facebook is just a tool. A #2 phillips screwdriver can tighten a wobbly table leg or pierce a kidney with equal ease. There is no difference between them. It comes down to the intent and actions of the user.

The new situation will suck for awhile... that's a given. Once the bond of trust has been broken in this way, she's gone. Period. Been there, done that, got half a t-shirt. The trick is to find an outlet for the inevitable bad energies you'll be experiencing.

While I don't wish anything bad upon my delightful ex-wife (not today, anyway) I wouldn't be a bit upset to learn of her having a stroke or falling off of something tall. She's just not worth the energy. She's doing her thing, I'm doing mine and never the twain shall meet.

somewhere in my many piles of crap around this house I have a kewl bumper sticker for ya.....it say's "I got this car for my wife (what a trade) :cheers: go buy yourself a kewl car and find a new hottie. the best real world advice I can offer is that the best way to forget an old love it to find a new love! and when you find miss right...don't ask her out till you get miss right now outta the way!!! when dating don't let them bring more than a toothbrush to your house or your DOOOMED!!!! and after you get rid of this heartbreaker....find the time the place and the courage to forgive her.I didn't say let her come back..just forgive her so you feel better(who cares how she feel's)and there will come a time after she moves out that she comes and tell's you she want's to come home....casually explain that where she now lives IS HOME!!!

Sorry to hear of your situation. It's never good, but at least it happened quick. I know it can be embarrassing for something like this to happen so soon after your wedding, but don't worry about what others think. Do what you have to do, get it annulled if you can and walk away. Women like that aren't worth it. She will realize her mistake and have her regrets. You sound like a good guy, make yourself the best parent you can be and a good woman will find you.

I would expect a girl the age of 16-21 getting all worked up over some idiot with a criminal record on facebook, but a married Woman?

Sounds like she has alot of growing up to do and lacks alot of character.

I say run in the opposite direction and never look back for her because she will NEVER be able to gain your trust again, and you will move on and grow up while she moves backwards with that idiot.

I just hope you don't have kids that can be dangled in front of the court circus.

I'm sorry you're going through this. Don't ignore the advice about getting a good lawyer.

Lets not get side tracked boot partying one insensitive member.

He won't be here long anyways with this kind of routine.

I'm reminded of the 'ignore function' thread right now.

Either support the thread or skip the thread.

The guy is hurting and needs moral support which he is getting a lot of on here. Well, except for your post! He's just venting frustrations which is good in preventing depression, which I went through myself, so I know it hurts.

73Dart360, hope you have good friends that you can talk to one on one.

It does suck for sure. But get a lawyer, cancel you credit cards and move any money you can.

-
Back