My Wife Left Me Today -sucks

-
Man, I'm sorry to hear this, but like so many have said, you'll be better off in the long run. Stay stong and remember..... your FABO family will always be here for ya!:)

Sounds like my first wife. I am on my second marrage of 4 1/2 years and she is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. Before I married my current wife I told her "If you ever want to leave me I will help you pack your stuff" and that is my attitude. I won't be with a woman that has doubts. I know it sucks right now for you, but it will get easier. Just don't do anything stupid. Don't say anything stupid and don't let her mess with your head and don't sell the mopar. For some reason I miss cars that I have had and not the women.
Good luck.

Amen to the post above!

As bad as it may feel now….. It is for the best.

It's like the old girlfriend I had…. We were even engaged…. I was soooo in love…. So in love I didn't even realize how shtitty my life was.

She got drunk every day and I loved her….

She lied all the time and I loved her….

She cheated and I loved her….

She left me for another man and I still loved her…..

I looked for another woman to fill her place…. even though I still loved her….

Then one day I pulled my head out of my ***…. This moment of enlightenment came one day when I was watching TV… I was sitting in my underwear scratching my balls, drinking a beer and enjoying the sound and smell of my own farts. No joke.

My life was great…. I mean really, really great…. It was at that point that I truly realized how crappy and chaotic my life had been with her and what a disaster the relationship was…

I ran into her about a year later…. Her new husband was in Iraq. She asked me out for a drink and started the same old sweet talk…. I just walked away.
---------Just like he says....VERY WELL PUT AND WELL SAID....GOSPEL TRUTH...YOU DONT WANT FOP GODDAM IT, YOUR A DAPPER DAN MAN!!!!

Sorry to hear about that man....if she is the type to treat you that way then you are probably better off......look at it this way,better that she did it now rather then 20 years down the road when you had kids togeather and your to old that no lady wants your ugly *** lol......but in all seriousness keep your head up,know that you are a better person than that and smile because she will realise that she messed up sooner or later!!!......but in the mean time,make yourself feel better.....swing on over to the mopar babes thread lol

Man just be cool and remember you still have your car and your family at FABO

As bad as it may feel now….. It is for the best.

It's like the old girlfriend I had…. We were even engaged…. I was soooo in love…. So in love I didn't even realize how shtitty my life was.

She got drunk every day and I loved her….

She lied all the time and I loved her….

She cheated and I loved her….

She left me for another man and I still loved her…..

I looked for another woman to fill her place…. even though I still loved her….

Then one day I pulled my head out of my ***…. This moment of enlightenment came one day when I was watching TV… I was sitting in my underwear scratching my balls, drinking a beer and enjoying the sound and smell of my own farts. No joke.

My life was great…. I mean really, really great…. It was at that point that I truly realized how crappy and chaotic my life had been with her and what a disaster the relationship was…

I ran into her about a year later…. Her new husband was in Iraq. She asked me out for a drink and started the same old sweet talk…. I just walked away.

LMAO-LMAO-Still LMAO

A lot of good advice on here. I was married one time. We separated and finally divorced. I stayed drunk for about 6 months, then as 68FormulaS340 said, "Then one day I pulled my head out of my ***".

If she's hangin' with a prison dude/druggie, you are better off. Still can't figure out why a lot of women go for the bad boy type! You will get over it, believe me. Don't hole up and be miserable. Go out and have a good time with your friends and if you wake up and can't sleep get on FABO and argue with us guys. LOL If that doesn't work, do like 68FormulaS340 did.

Watch TV, scratch your balls, drink a beer and enjoy the sound and smell of your own farts. LOL

I have been with her for 4-1/2 years just got married last month < Snip >

GET THE MARRIAGE ANNULED PRONTO..!!

Do not waste time, do it NOW.

And like someone else said, change the locks.

Also remove any valuables that you have that are yours only (not community property), get a Safety Box and store them there.

Have you tried Facebook? You never know who's lerking in the closet out there. Seriously man, I would move on and fast>>>>>> And an annulment is way cheaper than divorce. Look on the bright side of life, you have a MoPar and a Dog. If you have kid's with her she really suck's bad. Life is strange and we only get to live it once, I wish I could find someone that didn't give real life meaning to Barracuda God only knows I have had plenty Barracuda's. I'm a better man today though, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for her, Mrs. Right. But it is hard in a world gone wrong, and I'm no Saint but ?????? Keep the faith brother!

Sorry man, these things happen more often than we'd like to believe. It happened to me about a month ago. Lying, deceitful fiance...:thebirdm:

Keep your chin up and a good girl will drop into your lap when you least suspect it. Until then, enjoy sitting around in your ginch, drinking beer and smelling some burrito farts... nothing better 8)

If you find yourself second-guessing your relationship,it,s done.Get annulled and move on!You,ll be a better father to your boys!

i would never sell my mopar for a girl again i did it with my 1st wife 15 years ago a 1970 superbee completely restored i sold it to the 1st person that looked at it 5000 i bummed for along time after that we were done about 6 months later,this one feels she is doing nothing wrong by being on the phone with him in private on a dead end for hours shes trying to justify this in her mind

Been there. It will get better. The process is 3 steps:
Your SAD
Then MAD
Then GLAD

Someone told me "be glad that he took out your trash."
Get out and have some fun, don't dwell on it. You did nothing wrong and are probably much better off.
I cant stand my ex and even seeing her picture makes me cringe. (13 years of hell) Her new guy used to be all smiles. Not anymore.:-D :sad2: LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBOFi_E48A

I think KP said it best in his insight thread I have been enjoying

quote= "I am grateful for all of my problems. After each one was overcome, I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I grew in all my difficulties."
-- J.C. Penney, businessman

And like said before, Good thing she did not wait 10 years down the road to pull this **** on you and your life with your son
Hold your ground and at my house the door swings one way baby, you leave you are gone, nothing is worse then having a two faced beeatch in your life.
Sorry so harsh but I seen a few good friends waist 10 years of there life to a womwen that is never satisfied, They are one person around you and then some one els when they walk out the door.
Hang in there and watch out for your self first, sweet talk melts away as soon as it rains.

My first wife went home with a guy she met in a bar that she went to with some "friends". We were married 6 months. About the time I got over that I met my second wife. We cohabitated for 2 1/2 years, had a little girl, had been married for 6 months, and as far as I knew were as happy as clams. Then one day I came home early from work without calling and there was a strange car in my driveway (white International Scout II with fake woodgrain) and my new best friend was in my house banging her blind. She is now on husband number 7 and no doubt has number 8 in reserve. 15 years later I met Mary and 9 years after that I married her. All the heartache and grief I went through with the 2 losers was suddenly worth it because it prepared me to recognize and cherish a truly good woman when I saw her. We have been married 2 years now and with God's grace will be together for a long time to come.
You'll get over this and with God's help you will find a keeper and know true happiness. At least that is what I am praying will happen to you.

My first wife went home with a guy she met in a bar that she went to with some "friends". We were married 6 months. About the time I got over that I met my second wife. We cohabitated for 2 1/2 years, had a little girl, had been married for 6 months, and as far as I knew were as happy as clams. Then one day I came home early from work without calling and there was a strange car in my driveway (white International Scout II with fake woodgrain) and my new best friend was in my house banging her blind. She is now on husband number 7 and no doubt has number 8 in reserve. 15 years later I met Mary and 9 years after that I married her. All the heartache and grief I went through with the 2 losers was suddenly worth it because it prepared me to recognize and cherish a truly good woman when I saw her. We have been married 2 years now and with God's grace will be together for a long time to come.
You'll get over this and with God's help you will find a keeper and know true happiness. At least that is what I am praying will happen to you.

Dang man :angry7: I am glad you are past all that mess :cheers:
I guess the third time was a charm for you :cheers:

73dart360, I can feel your hurt. I've been through it...more than once. In my last marriage, I lost everything I had. You wouldn't believe the nasty things she did to me and she was the one that was unfaithful. The custody battle for my two beautiful daughters left me totally broke. The judge gave her everything she asked for and ordered me to pay $675 a month in child support and all medical. There were times I went days without food just to have enough money put together for a weekend visit. For a while, I was homeless, staying in my Dodge B-300 van with my wonderful dog, Ace. I had forgiven her twice before and took her back for the sake of family. I loved her dearly and my family was just everything to me. I believe in forgiving all that forgiveness will allow. Forget about having her back....it will never get better because she has destroyed the trust. You will anguish ever time she leaves the house. I was so beaten up. I cried and asked God "What did I ever do to be so punished having committed no offense?!" I became suicidal in a deep and scary depression. The night I was going to kill myself, I went to the little church my kindly old barber kept inviting me to...instead of taking my life, I took Jesus as my Savior. I found a new strength and purpose and it stays with me today.
I was alone for 11-yrs until I met my Ellen. We've been married almost 7-years now and it couldn't be better. It is time for you to move on. Be with your friends. Date girls that have your interests and like you for who you are. Another friend has already advised a lawyer so listen to that and do it quickly. What was love can quickly turn to hate in a divorce and she will have her circle of friends advising her on how to take you to the cleaners. It doesn't seem you have children with her so be grateful for that. Have some beers with your buddies but avoid drinking alone. It leads to depression and what I call "stinkin' thinkin'". You make things worse than they really are in your mind. Don't give yourself a "pity party". Do like ramcharger Joe and work on your car or make something. It never hurts to pray, my friend. You will get through this and come out better on the other side. It could be much worse. Good luck and God Bless.
Pat

73dart360, I can feel your hurt. I've been through it...more than once. In my last marriage, I lost everything I had. You wouldn't believe the nasty things she did to me and she was the one that was unfaithful. The custody battle for my two beautiful daughters left me totally broke. The judge gave her everything she asked for and ordered me to pay $675 a month in child support and all medical. There were times I went days without food just to have enough money put together for a weekend visit. For a while, I was homeless, staying in my Dodge B-300 van with my wonderful dog, Ace. I had forgiven her twice before and took her back for the sake of family. I loved her dearly and my family was just everything to me. I believe in forgiving all that forgiveness will allow. Forget about having her back....it will never get better because she has destroyed the trust. You will anguish ever time she leaves the house. I was so beaten up. I cried and asked God "What did I ever do to be so punished having committed no offense?!" I became suicidal in a deep and scary depression. The night I was going to kill myself, I went to the little church my kindly old barber kept inviting me to...instead of taking my life, I took Jesus as my Savior. I found a new strength and purpose and it stays with me today.
I was alone for 11-yrs until I met my Ellen. We've been married almost 7-years now and it couldn't be better. It is time for you to move on. Be with your friends. Date girls that have your interests and like you for who you are. Another friend has already advised a lawyer so listen to that and do it quickly. What was love can quickly turn to hate in a divorce and she will have her circle of friends advising her on how to take you to the cleaners. It doesn't seem you have children with her so be grateful for that. Have some beers with your buddies but avoid drinking alone. It leads to depression and what I call "stinkin' thinkin'". You make things worse than they really are in your mind. Don't give yourself a "pity party". Do like ramcharger Joe and work on your car or make something. It never hurts to pray, my friend. You will get through this and come out better on the other side. It could be much worse. Good luck and God Bless.
Pat

Good word's Pat and thank God you didn't take the other way out. I know exactly what you are saying there.

I can only offer my condolences and feel for you man!! When I entered into marriage with my wife, I made sure that I was completely commited to a lasting union. There is no room for doubt in a marraige, no room for question of integrity, and no room for former "friends" from facebook. His lack of integrity is what would really anger me. To not respect the feelings of both parties in a relationship is as much unacceptable as her actions. She doesn't respect your feelings and neither does he, and if they don't now, they never will.

Take care of you and what's yours, do not concern yourself with whats hers. She is not concerned with you and your feelings and never will be. Don't take any time to feel sorry for yourself, but instead feel sorry for her, she's the one who will lose in the long run. You still have your kids, your family, and your friends here at FABO, and all the support you need can be found in these circles. Good luck man, you will come out on top of this and that's a good feeling to know!!! Geof

Three engagements and no marriage here yet. For some good reason I got to see the psycho side before we got married. It sucks in one way but like my Brother says "It could have been worse".

The bright side is that you found out relatively soon after you two got hitched. :) There are good women out there, I just haven't found one yet and sounds like you haven't either. Get a lawyer and get on with YOUR life and don't dwell on the past. The only thing you can change right now is what happens next. :)

Pat
Thank you for sowing your seed here with us my friend and brother, Your words show wisdom delivered to you and I am glad you received and we have you with us here. There was something told to me one time that my god is a Jealous god so that's way I don't believe in luck and give it to him, I do use the word luck myself though :-D

I can only offer my condolences and feel for you man!! When I entered into marriage with my wife, I made sure that I was completely commited to a lasting union. There is no room for doubt in a marraige, no room for question of integrity, and no room for former "friends" from facebook. His lack of integrity is what would really anger me. To not respect the feelings of both parties in a relationship is as much unacceptable as her actions. She doesn't respect your feelings and neither does he, and if they don't now, they never will.

Take care of you and what's yours, do not concern yourself with whats hers. She is not concerned with you and your feelings and never will be. Don't take any time to feel sorry for yourself, but instead feel sorry for her, she's the one who will lose in the long run. You still have your kids, your family, and your friends here at FABO, and all the support you need can be found in these circles. Good luck man, you will come out on top of this and that's a good feeling to know!!! Geof
Some more great advice 8) I have got to right this down :-D 30 year's married I am a blessed fellow :happy10:

-
Back