My wife says I pay more attention to the dogs!

-

lugnut1962

Banned
Reaction score
Was working evenings for a long time. Would get home about 9:30pm everynight. My three dogs would meet me at the door...tails wagging, needing attention, trying to get closer than the other dogs. and I love my boys...so I'm all...good boys...good dogs....petting, scratching...you know.
My wife has usually fallen asleep on the couch (after her long hard day...I understand) but she would put up a hand and offer a little "hello".
One night she perks up and says.....jeezzz...when you get home you pay more attention the the dogs than you do to me......hmmmm.....only thinking for a second, the answer hit me.
I told her....sweetheart, when I get home, and "YOU" meet me at the door, wiggling your little tail and sticking your face in my crotch, you'll get the attention!

True story....and I'm still sleeping with them...sigh....

YEA, WELL, I HEAR THIS AT LEAST 3 TIMES A NIGHT!!!!!!!!

" YOU SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR F-IN FRIENDS ON THAT F-IN SITE, THAN YOU COULD EVER SPEND WITH ME IN A WEEK" !!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO USE TO IT, I DO NOT EVEN RESPOND ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the caps!lol

My wife told me that I paid more attenion to the dog than her so the next time I came into the room I went over to her and patted her on the head and said " Your Dad's mangey beast". There now your told the same things.

My dog loves me unconditionally, I am always #1 to him.

My wife, on the other hand complains constantly and often trats me like #2.

Of course I pay more attention to the dog!!

Yeah, think about it....you take your wife and your dog, lock them both in the trunck of your "A Body", then drive around town for an hour.
When you open that trunk......who will be happy to see you?
Just asking......

-
Back