Mysterious Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
what we have here is a one issue car[one built]for a commander of sorties of hanoi,woolf[seriously can be proved,he paid no money for this car,zero,has all options xcept duplicatesIE 3spd 4spd,every one,has no posi,was ordered in the time of heros,i am second owner,all numbers will match even to the starter motor# no rust[for age] never in rain or weather,ever]hence the price,has been covered for thirty years[correctly]paint was a option egyptian gold woolfes gold for sorties,hanoi,all original preserved,

What you are looking at is a special ordered car for the Commander of Sorties in Hanoi,Woolf. Documentation provided. He got this car for free. Has all the options execpt sure-grip. Exellect history during a time of war heros. I am the second owner. This is an all matching number car even down to the original starter. No rust considering the age and has never seen rain or bad weather so it is priced accordingly. Has been in storage and covered for thirty years. Spaint was a special option egyptian gold wolves gold that was used on the sorties in Hanoi. Non-molested original car.

Now ESP47 send me the car ASAP!! LOL!!!

I don't know but wouldn't it be worth looking at if someone was looking for a cuda on that side of the country?

Hmmm, it has the early version of a California personalized license plate with a green registration tag. The colors of the plate are correct for late 1969 to 1979. If it is a special order then the fender plate would be coded accordingly, right?

I know that in 1976 - 1977 or so we in SoCal started seeing more and more Viet Namese. The former vice president of South Viet Nam (Ky) bought Ski's liquor store about a mile from my house. Maybe the former government officials brought some of their prized possessions along with them.

I don't know but wouldn't it be worth looking at if someone was looking for a cuda on that side of the country?
yes it would be, because you could probably give that crazy fool 56,000 in monopoly money.....or a handful of silver beans........or a bag of cow's teeth.

i'd totally go talk hanoi jibberish with him....might leave in a sweet ride.

Someone needs to go there in person and give the guy a reality check. The only way that car would be worth $56k is if there was about $46k in cash in the trunk, the car was properly stored (doubtful), and was in remarkable shape.

I hope those plates have been non-oped since it was stored. The fees on them alone would cause you to have a coronary.

However, I agree they would be cool to have. Too bad the state of Cali only has a black plate program, not a blue plate one.

The car warrants an in person look, but it is 7 hours away from me. A nearby FABO member should bite the bullet and meet the guy in person. Perhaps take his ego down a notch or two...but then I bet we would see another post about a rare find that someone picked up for a song...or a bag of cow's teeth.

Perhaps my extensive baseball card collection may interest him.

Wonder if he would take 56000 S.V Dong for it? Thats So. Viet cash baby, worth zip.

Ok, the plans for the garage are forgotten. Had I known I can park my projects under a tarp on the side of the house for the best possible storage...
hehehe This guy drank the bong water.

Hey does anyone know where he get the stuff to fill his bong? It must be some good stuff i'll bet Cheech and Chong never had **** that good!!!!!

yes it would be, because you could probably give that crazy fool 56,000 in monopoly money.....or a handful of silver beans........or a bag of cow's teeth.

i'd totally go talk hanoi jibberish with him....might leave in a sweet ride.

A bag of cow's teeth? Dunno, but I bet he'd trade for a bag of... never mind. :toothy10:

He just may not be from this planet & I would check on it just for curiosity sake. If he's this high he may let it go cheap :). It could also be a spammer,use an alternate email

Well whomever goes to check this car out,be carefull. If this guy is stoned out of his mind like I suspect,watch your back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back