Name a movie you DISLIKED that most others really liked

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
So I was talking to someone about movies the other day, and they asked me what my least favorite movie was. I said Close Encounters of the Third Kind. She thought I was nuts, because everybody loved that movie. Well, not everybody, if my opinion counts. In fact, I call it Close Encounters of the Worst Kind. It got me thinking what other movies you guys might have really disliked that most others liked. Catch 22, for me, is right below Close Encounters. It was beyond stupid.

Avatar. The blue assclowns with their eyes a foot apart were annoying and distracting.

Oh don't even get me started, I haven't watched a movie for years. I hate Hollywood elites.
Give me some good old Clint Eastwood and Sylvester Stallone movies only please preferably rocky and spaghetti westerns.
I shouldn't say hate... immensely dislike is better lol

Last edited:
Rocky Horror, friends got me drunk and i remember being absolutely disgusted by it.
Empire Strikes Back, Luke left his back seater to get stomped by the AT-AT in favor of that stupid grappling hook gun so he could disable one APC equivalent in a forlorn holding action. **** that guy!

I have agreat distain for comedy drama, hell my life is a comedy drama AND anything that has Woody Allen in it.

Anything with Pacino or Deniro. I believe scarface to be the worst movie I've ever seen.

fast and frivolous or what ever the new one is called .. how people can watch the 8 or 9 of those that have been put together is beyond me, as many things are today. Do you have to remove your brain at the ticket counter, and then be walked in to a seat.. talk about moronic ..

Not a Star Wars fan. Not a Jim Carey fan.
Met Jim Carey at a charity thing I was part of several years ago.
Dude was a cocksucker when he showed up, went out on stage and flipped a switch, wowed the audience, came back and went right back to sorry cocksucker again.
I put up with it because at the time I thought he was appearing for free. Found out a few days later that he was paid, and paid well.
The up side, he made the charity a bunch of money, but he was still a sorry human to have to be around.

As far as movies, pretty much any horror movie is stupid where I'm concerned. Fast & Furious movies look like they would be mind numbingly dumb. Never saw one, and from what I hear, I missed nothing.

the matrix
stupidest movie ever

Avatar. The blue assclowns with their eyes a foot apart were annoying and distracting.

i couldnt stand the hidden message of that movie, basically, settlers were the bad guys, indians were the good guys
pretty anti American movie if you think about it
That's why sly is on a list of 2 actors I'll watch

any chance the other one is nicolas cage?
if hes in it, i wont even watch it, period

As far as movies, pretty much any horror movie is stupid where I'm concerned. Fast & Furious movies look like they would be mind numbingly dumb. Never saw one, and from what I hear, I missed nothing.

i love horror movies, but they cant be brainless slashers
ever seen a movie called "pandorum" ?

its a scyfi horror, i thought was pretty good

the matrix
stupidest movie ever

i couldnt stand the hidden message of that movie, basically, settlers were the bad guys, indians were the good guys
pretty anti American movie if you think about it

any chance the other one is nicolas cage?
if hes in it, i wont even watch it, period

i love horror movies, but they cant be brainless slashers
ever seen a movie called "pandorum" ?

its a scyfi horror, i thought was pretty good
No, nick cage lol. Cocaine cage.
I'm my post you didn't read :poke:you'd see Clint Eastwood and the character rocky and Rambo.
American underdog stories are favorite.

Last edited:
To me, it's 99.9% of what Disney makes or has made in the past.
Too cute or overacted, and that's even before the ''wokeness'' they have today...

I'm my post you didn't read :poke:you'd see Clint Eastwood and the character rocky and Rambo.
i completely read that wrong, i thougt you said hes on a list of people you DONT watch

carry one

ET. Starwars and all science fiction BS.
I love pure movies like these from Eastwood and of course many others.
Like cars, need a steering wheel, 3 pedals and Cu.in.

fast and frivolous or what ever the new one is called .. how people can watch the 8 or 9 of those that have been put together is beyond me, as many things are today. Do you have to remove your brain at the ticket counter, and then be walked in to a seat.. talk about moronic ..
Lol, that's a fact.

If they really wanted to do an underdog movie, about Philadelphia.
It should have been about Joe Fraizer, born and raised in phila., and he was a heavyweight champ. Not that chump Stallone, it took the city forever to put up a statue of Joe. If you ever visit here, and I wouldn't suggest it, for personal safety issues. You can find the Stalone monument. Good luck finding Fraizers.

A step further for me: ANYTHING with Vin Diesel

-
Back