Nascar Dodge

-

mikedevore

Reaction score
Ryan Newman on the pole at Alanta! Outside pole Elliot Sadler. Six Dodges in the top ten. Once again the Dodges qualify well, now if we could just get them to run well for 500 laps.

Amen to that, hey do you think thell ever let us have the hemi back in nascar, ford chevy and toyota would $H!T.lol

mikedevore said:
Ryan Newman on the pole at Alanta! Outside pole Elliot Sadler. Six Dodges in the top ten. Once again the Dodges qualify well, now if we could just get them to run well for 500 laps.
Thanks for the update mikedovore.Hopefully Kasie Cain and kurt Bush will stay out of the wrecks and winsome races for use again,
Old man mark Martin my go for a full season, That Arkansas man sure is burning the track up.

66VALIANT said:
Amen to that, hey do you think thell ever let us have the hemi back in nascar, ford chevy and toyota would $H!T.lol

Yep just saw an old NASCAR footage from 72 at Daytona, Mr. Petty lapped the field twice for his victory. Now that is woop *** huh!

I think the Dodges are making the best power right now, they just can't get them to handle thru the race. Thats one reason the #48 team is so strong. To bad its not a drag race. They seem to hold their own in the straights. Turning is another matter. When they do manage to put it together, they dominate.

Well in all fairness too we had 2 cars that were in the top 5 lead in the opener at Daytona and were crashed into by a Ford and a Chevy too. But yep I think a few suspension tweaks,

Hey do you think next year we will see the new Challenger on the track, maybe not because it will have the hemi, runor has it we may even see the 392 in it as an srt option too.

Yea, what I read was Nascar was talking about using the Challenger, Mustang, & the new Camaro in the Busch series. I wander what Muscle car will toyota use? The 392 would be cool in the SRT, it should have no problems running high 12s or low 13s in the quarter. It would be great competion for top dog Mustang, & you know their will be a top dog Camaro. I have seen the new top dog Stang run 12:80's with slicks. I would think an Srt Challenger with a 392 to run close to this with street tires.

Would'nt it be great if they were actually racing real "stock" cars like the good ole' days!? My old man told me how after race day you could go down to the plymouth dealer and buy the non-race prepped version of the car you saw on the track. There sure as heck is not one blessed stock thing about those rigs they are running these days. Maybe they could create a new "stock, stock" league. Go "NASSCAR"!

My $0.02 -LY

Lone Yankee said:
Would'nt it be great if they were actually racing real "stock" cars like the good ole' days!?

Yep back when NASCAR actually raced real cars!
238532401.gif

238532398.gif

-
Back