NASCAR Drivers?How

-
I heard about it but didnt see any photos,man that is alot of fire for nascar.I guess they will have to start putting fuel cells in everything including the lawn mowers.Never know when somebody might run over them,lol

It was strange how it happened, something broke on the car and it took and immediate right turn into the service truck. I don't under stand why they had the truck on the track without slowing the cars down enough, had to be doing close to 100mph

my first laugh this morning :D Just JUAN :cheers::blob::D:D Thank you Swinger4me :cheers:

It was strange how it happened, something broke on the car and it took and immediate right turn into the service truck. I don't under stand why they had the truck on the track without slowing the cars down enough, had to be doing close to 100mph

I agree the jet dryer was on the track WAY to soon!! The trans or rear locked up and the rear end slid down and sent the car right
200 gallons of Jet fuel on board that truck :tongue9:

Sorry guy's, I watched the race. It had already been under caution for 2 laps, Montoya had already been in the pits and was getting around as fast as he could to pit again. (all the drivers do this when they want to pit twice on the same caution). The jet dryer driver did nothing wrong and was not out there to early. Something just broke at the wrong time.

Good joke though. LOL

Jack

Robert Duvall to Tom Cruise...... Days Of Thunder..... lol

Attachments

• 424018_10150597302119370_107892929369_9486813_1650253932_n.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 254
Sorry guy's, I watched the race. It had already been under caution for 2 laps, Montoya had already been in the pits and was getting around as fast as he could to pit again. (all the drivers do this when they want to pit twice on the same caution). The jet dryer driver did nothing wrong and was not out there to early. Something just broke at the wrong time.

Good joke though. LOL

Jack
I am glad I stand corrected :cheers:, I did not remember he just got out on the track and did not get a lap in Jack :thumrigh:
The track crew dun there job's, thank you for clearing me up on that :cheers:

Whats the chances of a Nascar hitting a jet dryer you ask? ....................Juan in a million

juan was pissed off watching track dryer on track all day sunday,must of hit a nerv seeing it there monday and took it out.

-
Back