Nascar sucks!!!!!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Sitting here watching Nascar but can't get into it has there are no DODGE's!!!!

Thats why I stopped watching it . No interest without the Mopars ! Earnhardt , Gordon , Stewart , Johnson , or Harvick every week ? Not a chance of wasting my time . I can spend it somewhere more useful .

Look on the bright side. There ain't no Chevys either. What they are running are Holden Commodores from Australia. NASCAR has turned into a bunch of funny looking cars going in circles. Exactly why I never got into Indy car or Formula 1 racing. I wish they would return to the good old days when you could tell a Plymouth from a Dodge from a Ford from a Mercury from a Pontiac on a black and white TV.....

I quit watching when all of my favorite drivers retired it ain't racing anymore it's all about the money not the sport [greed has infected everything]!!

Now I just root for anyone that beats Toyota!

Why? Isn't the Camry the the most American car in NASCAR?

I've tried to watch NASCAR several times and just cannot get into it. They try to create drama to make it interesting because the racing is so damn lame. (imo)

Viper is back in Le Mans this year.
2013-srt-viper-gts-r_100387402_m.jpg

I used to really enjoy watching NASCAR lying on the couch, through my eyelids, with a good hangover back in the mid to late 90's into the early 2000's. Now I just don't drink enough to enjoy NASCAR.

i just dump a bag of skittles down the toilet and flush it....its much quicker and more entertaining.

no dodge? that's the LEAST of nascars problems. hundreds of laps and nobody ever passes anyone, maybe on the last lap if your lucky. so freakin boring.

they spend most of the race replaying wrecks that happen from every single view possible, I swear they will replay a wreck for 30 minutes because the racing is so boring. Then they go into the pits and interview anyone they can get a hold of to ward off more boredum. Then they have the "turn it up" thing where the announcers shut up for a few minutes. Tons of other things to entertain you while the most boring racing in the world is going on.

nascar needs some major changes. used to love it FWIW.

The cure for insomnia...

But worth the dizziness of watching cars go in circles??

I guess that depends on how many days you've gone without sleep.

Ditch the Oval, replace tube cars w/ real cars and you might have something. Till then, no way will i watch that skill-less snoozefest.

I too lost interest in Nascar several years ago when there were no more Pettys, and Allisons, racing. Then they started this cookie cutter style car garbage, and making all the bodys on the cars the same. They basicly took the manafactures out of it, and there willingness to put money into racing development, ( remember win on sunday and sell on monday) so they could adapt new technology to street cars. They need to get back to grass roots racing. I generally watch the daytona 500, and the rest of the year I'd rather watch baseball ( Go Yankees !!! )

i stopped watching nascar in the early eighties. when the king stopped i did too. i think if all of the drivers had a mentality of ricky bobby then i might start watchin it again if you aint 1st, your last

The cure for insomnia...

I don't watch golf either!!! NASCAR=BORING

I will be going to my buddy's Daytona 500 party, but that is more of an event!!!! Food, friends, betting on who will hit the wall first...

I watched it last night after spending a hard afternoon pulling the motor and tranny out of my duster...................good wind down with a couple cold beers before bed!

they spend most of the race replaying wrecks that happen from every single view possible, I swear they will replay a wreck for 30 minutes because the racing is so boring.

I went to a demolition derby one time and a NASCAR race broke out.

Used to love it...i quit going when i had to park miles from the track so all the celebs and TV talent could have the preferred parking.

They also added speed limits...lucky dogs...and look a like PC cars and drivers

Big Bill... and Big E are rollin in their graves

With the new body style that they came out with this year, all the cars look the same with the only difference being the stickers for the grill ,headlights, and logos. There is little in common with the cars that are being sold.

I have found there is nothing to relate to and the only reason to watch is for the crashes and the driver temper-tantrums....

-
Back