Nascar Survivor 2010 Round 1

-

MeMikeJr.

Reaction score
Ok guys doesnt look like we will have enough to play by original rules. So we will still take players until next weeks race so. The first race is for a trial run. So you can understand what we are doing....Place your pick on this thread!

The players so far.

SGBARRACUDA
pauly v.100
MeMikeJr.
MeMike
Shonna

Prize pool..Mopar Model,Mopar Shirt and 25 dollars from Walmart. So Far.

OK, count me in for the 1st round.
My picks are Tony Stewart and Mark Martin.

how do you play? Just pick two drivers for first and second? If so I,m going Biffle And Kahne

You pick two drivers and I average both to see your score lowest one at end of season wins

:clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock:
You have until drop of the green flag for your picks to count. I will update the rules and repost them later! Main change will be no voting off and we will take an avg of the full race season....Good Luck

On the prize pool I have a surprize gift that will be revealed mid-season..

Survivor Guidelines
1. Pick any two drivers. Your score is the average of your drivers finishing position.

5. Those that do not make their picks by the drop of the green flag will have a dnf

7. Immunity will be gained if you pick the driver that finishes in last. You will have one point toke off your score....

8. Rules are subject to change depending on weather, temperature, number of clouds in the sky, price of eggs in China, or condition of my race car on Saturday.

9. MOST IMPORTANT, HAVE FUN, THIS IS A GAME.

If your in reply so I can start the list. :cheers:

It will be for the 2010 Sprint Cup Series

Ok guys and gals ........Time is almost here get your picks in before green flag drops..........

card_hdr.gif
card_hdr.gif

MeMikeJr's wifes picks:happy10:

Matt kenseth or Smoke"Tony Stewart" But the new rules of running a bigger restricter plate sure makes me worry that Mark could pull this one off.:cheers:

Repaired a hole in the ol track and a 70 lap race just got started :-D

-
Back