Nation Drink Beer Day

-
That is every day in Australia some of us live for the stuff

I'm with Treblig on this one.. I'll consume large quantites of bourbon if no one has any objections! And maybe 1 beer just to be a conformist!

I'm with Treblig on this one.. I'll consume large quantites of bourbon if no one has any objections! And maybe 1 beer just to be a conformist!
I don`t often drink beer, but when I do, it miller hi life, the champagne of bottled beers . ( had two yesterday, first time in months. Went down good w/ a coiuple of cheez/ halopeno hotdogs .

Really! When the beer runs out I go to My favorite standback which Is Dark Cruzan rum and a splash of high octane Coke, a cola! Bourbon makes me sick just from the smell.

I don`t often drink beer, but when I do, it miller hi life, the champagne of bottled beers . ( had two yesterday, first time in months. Went down good w/ a coiuple of cheez/ halopeno hotdogs .

That's one of the few lighter beers I like. As a general rule, I only drink beer I cannot see through, but Miller is pretty good.

That's one of the few lighter beers I like. As a general rule, I only drink beer I cannot see through, but Miller is pretty good.
remember back when they used to not keep it refrigerated during shipping and storage? also known as skunk taste! Many yrs. ago.

Save Water.jpg

Most all the craft beers are gluten free and actually good for you.......of course if you drink twelveteen a night......not so much.

-
Back