-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Brown

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have been restoring my '67 Dart GT for a little over 2 years and am within a few months of completion of having it completed. Most everything is done except final assembly. I have looked everywhere I know and can not seem to locate the upper side body molding CLIPS to attach the molding to the car. This is the molding that runs from the top of the rear quarter panels, doors, and across the front bumpers. I would like the factory styled clips which are OEMPart # 6002172 but would also at this point be more than willing to use any plastic clips that will work. I also had another part number of 1000147 but can not locate them either. Not sure but am almost positive these are NOT the oem numbers but rather somewhere that carried them in their own shop but can not find anybody that has those numbers now..........

The old ones had turned brittle and broke on disassembly. ANY help will be greatly appreciated and I'll thank you for your time now!

Dan

I don't know if those are available. Funny thing is I have a bag of Dart 270 side trim clips (they are very different). Can't find anybody who needs those...

I bought mine back in 2010 from "TheMoparShop", but he hasn't had them listed since on his site.

Good luck!. If you do find them somewhere, come back and post that info....there's many guys looking for 'em.

Thanks Guys, so far no luck, The Mopar Shop and RT specialties say they are no longer available. I am still looking, there has to be a set laying around somewhere right? Or some alternative...........

Thank you Sir! I had looked everywhere I could for these and was told over and over they were not available ANYWHERE. I had given up and was just about to try to design my own. I will be ordering a set tomorrow morning! I appreciate your help very much!

Dan Brown

Thank you Sir! I had looked everywhere I could for these and was told over and over they were not available ANYWHERE. I had given up and was just about to try to design my own. I will be ordering a set tomorrow morning! I appreciate your help very much!

Dan Brown

You're welcome. They were not available for quite a while there. Let us know how it works out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back