-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ESP47

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hey does anyone have a 7 1/4" SBP rear with 9" brakes near Sacramento? The rear in my Duster is going bad and I need a decent one to swap in. Thanks.

I know where a large bolt pattern is sitting in Madera. Might be a decent time to swap to discs up front and have some wheel choices.

Thanks Jim but I have a tight budget right now and the Duster is my daily driver, so I can't have it off the road longer than the weekend. It's just a slant 6 so I don't need anything fancy.

..cannot give mine away with rebuilt brakes....too far to ship..good luck.

Grassy

ESP 47, Do you still need a rearend? I probably have one. Can't say what condition they
are in. I live in El Dorado Hills. My ph. 916 941-9826. I have a lot of body parts for early
A bodies. Lee

I could use the "guts" for a 7 1/4. I think I snapped my pinion gear this sat. night and haven't had time to pull the cover. Had to leave on business for a week sun. morning.
Would like to line up some options during the week and think that shipping ring, pinion and spiders would be cheaper than a whole assembly.

I could use the "guts" for a 7 1/4. I think I snapped my pinion gear this sat. night and haven't had time to pull the cover. Had to leave on business for a week sun. morning.
Would like to line up some options during the week and think that shipping ring, pinion and spiders would be cheaper than a whole assembly.

I have a good ring, pinion and carrier on the shelf, ready to go. $50 plus shipping, and I'm in Murfreesboro. PM me your number if you're interested.

Check the Pick-N-Pull inventory listings.
There are a couple of A body cars sitting out in a couple of yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back