need a fan shroud for a new rad...

-

mtandrews

beware the Ides of March
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I ordered this online last night... http://www.shepherdautoparts.com/all_aluminum_radiator/plymouth/duster/1973/5dot4l_v8_340.html
and I'm gonna need a shroud. I'm putting this in my 72 duster that I'm guessing had a 22 in it due to the measurement of the space where a rad is supposed to be. No rad came with the car when I bought it. Recon I'll give it a little "nip and tuck" so the 26 will fit. I want to go electric if I can. That Mercedes fan is waaay out of my price range (they proud of that SOB!), I like the HHR but don't know if it will cover the core. Will go clutch if I absolutely have to but I wanna try electric first...

wow $144 for a radiator! Let me know how it works/quality. I am thinking about getting an aftermarket 22" but haven't seen under $300.

Bremereric-I saw in other threads you mention the HHR Fan. Does that fan act as both a shroud and electric fan? If so that is a deal for $50.

Bremereric-I saw in other threads you mention the HHR Fan. Does that fan act as both a shroud and electric fan? If so that is a deal for $50.
yup, it does and he did a most excellent write up on it if I must say so myself.

This is from a F body Vala'e V8 car , Do you think it will work ?

FOR SALE FABO 063.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 064.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 065.jpg

-
Back