Need a socket or wrench for a 8-3/4 plug

-
But we only have 16-1/2 hrs till the first. Let's take it to the next year!!!

Well I finally got my answer 40 replies later. lol. I already got the one ordered. Granger told me it was a drain plug wrench. Man you guys know everything, as long as I don't mind waiting for the right reply. lol

But now I know where to get every sized pipe plug socket known to man, at a good price too!

Anyone know why it is called a "pipe" plug socket when it is on a differential???

But we only have 16-1/2 hrs till the first. Let's take it to the next year!!!

Well I finally got my answer 40 replies later. lol. I already got the one ordered. Granger told me it was a drain plug wrench. Man you guys know everything, as long as I don't mind waiting for the right reply. lol

But now I know where to get every sized pipe plug socket known to man, at a good price too!

Anyone know why it is called a "pipe" plug socket when it is on a differential???
Probably because it's tapered pipe thread.

I agree we can drag this out to 2021. But promise to put this to rest then. Deal? Just posting a picture so you will get the idea how your rear-end will look when it's done. Yes, this is mine.

20200712_180339.jpg

Mine has a brace on it. To keep it from twisting. I would never twist it anyway, which my hp, but it looks cool. lol
Thanks

-
Back