-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane65

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an Edelbrock D4B intake manifold, and a 4bbl carb that fits it... 500-550 cfm..

Also an isky E4 cam for the 273.... for the early 273 (64-65)

preferably all in good working condition.

I'm in Southern California.

Thanks,

Shane

Search the classifieds here for the intake or E-bay. There is one here I believe.

Are you sure you need an LD4B? What year of cylinder heads do you have? If you have a 65 you probably need a D4B.

The '64 and '65 273's intakes have angled bolt holes, that don't match up to the later style. I'm no tech but I've read this enough times.

they are right, if it's a 64-65 you need the D4B.

Shoot! I remember reading about differences, but got them mixed up... thought the D4B was for the 66... Thanks for the heads up dudes

*NEED D4B INTAKE*

I have one on my 64 Dart with 4 bbl edelbrock carb. I think I would rather cruise with a 2 bbl intake and carb as soon as I find one. $400 for the carb and intake. Nothing wrong with them. My 180hp 273 doesn't need them. I am in PA. I need to dump the big exhaust too.

I have one on my 64 Dart with 4 bbl edelbrock carb. I think I would rather cruise with a 2 bbl intake and carb as soon as I find one. $400 for the carb and intake. Nothing wrong with them. My 180hp 273 doesn't need them. I am in PA. I need to dump the big exhaust too.

I think you're going to regret removing that 4bbl carb and intake. My 273 (2 barrel internals)engine runs much better with AFB than it ever did with the 2 barrel.

Alright well let me know when you're ready

Still have this set-up?

I have three or four laying around. May consider selling one. They are getting quite spendy. NHRA recently in the past several years allowed Stock Eliminator class to run that intake. They have become quite popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back