-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar85

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for cyl heads, cam, lifters, timing chain w/gears, valves and valve covers.
I am on a budget and a strict time frame. I am in the Marine Corp and have to move from North Carolina to California in a couple months and I found out I bought a car with a cracked block.

Please help
thank you

It would help if you posted what motor your working with.

Hey Devil Dog, I got an OEM 4bbl cam, and a timing set out of a 4bbl 360 truck you can have.

If you have a small block and are looking for a hard thumping solid cam I have a nice low mileage Comp 20-231-4 solid cam and lifters. The lifters were carefully removed and placed in a lifter container and numbered so all you have to do is put them back like they were and it'll be fine. I also have the double roller timing chain and gearset you can have with it. All have less than 5000 miles on them. Here's the cam specs

Intake is 244 degrees at .050
exhaust is 252 degrees at .050
lobe centerline is 110 degrees
lift is .520 intake and .540 exhaust

You can have it all for $120 shipped. I guarantee they are all in top notch condition.

Here's pics

Let me know if your interested.

I have a 440 block and fully balanced rotating assy that is stock forged crank, stock ly rods, and trw L2266 .030 over pistions and a set of 906 heads stock. My previous motor has 3 cracks in the right side as you face the motor and one 452 head and one 906 with different valves throughout them.

Sorry for the lack of information and thank you for the replys

Your best bet on that would be to get a good used engine.....or at least a long block. Hopefully someone on here is close to you that has one. If not, check locally on Craig's list or your local auto recycler. Car clubs, shows, swap meets and cruise night hangouts are also good sources.

I already have a fully machined block to match my parts. i just need everything to make a long block out of my short block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back