Need Prayers

-
here is some pics of the little lady

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

She is beautiful :cheers: She looks like my youngest with all that hair.
Prayers for her and to the family 70dartks, Thank you for sharing your little angel :happy10:

She is just beautiful.....Prayers sent for her & your family. :angel7:

Maybe a 2nd opinion is in order....Docs aren't always right. Best to you & your family from AZ.

I been doin some prayin of my own lately so I'll add your little angel in there for sure.

Of course our prayers are with all of you. You need them more than anything right now.
I have had 2 of my children in the nicu for extended stays so i understand your pain there. I also have a nephew that has downs and cerebal paulsy, and the only thing I can say to encourage you is that God does not make mistakes,and that all children are a blessing.
The mind of a person with downs does not work like the rest of us. They are not hateful, jealous, greedy, treacherous, spiteful, selfish, judgemental, or hurtful like we all are from time to time. Maybe they are the blessed ones.

Hang in there, were all pullin for you.

Hi everyone its been awhile since i have posted anything here but I need your help! My wife gave birth to our second child ( 2nd daughter ) a month ago. When she was born she had breathing complications and was in the nicu for a week on a ventilator. She recovered from that 100% and she is home now. The other problem is we took her for her 2nd checkup on monday and the doctor thinks there is a good chance she has down syndrome! Please pray for her!!!! Thankyou!

You have my prayers. I know EXACTLY what you are going thru. When Benjamin was born, he spent 91 days in NICU before coming home with an O2 tank and a feeding tube. Several folks here I'm sure remember reading his story. Benjamin also has Down's Syndrome. The doc at the NICU was as surprised as we were when the genetic test came back positive as Benjamin does not have many of the typical markers for Down's (the line across the palm of the hand or the sole of the foot, the flattened nose bridge, and others). And tests during pregnancy did not reveal it. His doctors, after 7 years, still don't really know how to take me. When they first told us he was positive for Down's (Trisomy 21), my first response was, "I didn't get a receipt. I can't return him for a refund. So how do we deal with it from here?"

If you need someone to talk to, someone who has been exactly where you are now, call me. Check your PM's for my cell #.

The mind of a person with downs does not work like the rest of us. They are not hateful, jealous, greedy, treacherous, spiteful, selfish, judgemental, or hurtful like we all are from time to time. Maybe they are the blessed ones.

Hang in there, were all pullin for you.

Couldn't have said it better if I had to.

Hi there! Our names are Steve and Sue Blass - we live in Dorchester Ontario, only 2 hours away from you...we have a son, Adam, 16 and a daughter, Paige, 13. (We have a '69 Dodge Dart Swinger!)

So, first things first...Down Syndrome has to be confirmed by a chromosome test, through a blood test taken from your daughter ( a cutie by the way!) What's her name?? Once that has been confirmed, or not, you go from there. If she doesn't, that's fine, and if she does, let us tell you, your lives will be filled with the joy of having one of these angels! Our daughter Paige has DS. Although, yes, you will be busy with physical, occupational and speech therapy, good education and hard work, they are a true blessing. We couldn't imagine our lives without her. We have fantastic family and friend support. She is a typical tween at this point....all things Disney, dancing, swimming, attitude and boys! She is so funny and always has lots of love, hugs and kisses for everyone she cares about. If you let it, they will be the best experience of your lives.

There are many support groups around, usually in a main city. Ours is the London Down Syndrome Association and we always have something going on there - great support if you want it.

Well, we just thought we would share our story with you, to let you know how ever things turn out for you and your daughter, it will be a wonderful experience, either way.

If you would like to chat some more, or like some more information, or even visit sometime, or even just a shoulder, we would be more than willing.

Steve and Sue

big p.jpg

Hi everyone its been awhile since i have posted anything here but I need your help! My wife gave birth to our second child ( 2nd daughter ) a month ago. When she was born she had breathing complications and was in the nicu for a week on a ventilator. She recovered from that 100% and she is home now. The other problem is we took her for her 2nd checkup on monday and the doctor thinks there is a good chance she has down syndrome! Please pray for her!!!! Thankyou!

You got the prayers..........and don't worry...........You'll be a good Pop......hug 'em and love 'em. :love7:

May God bless you and your family. toolmanmike

So, first things first...Down Syndrome has to be confirmed by a chromosome test, through a blood test taken from your daughter ( a cutie by the way!) What's her name??

Thankyou! Her name is Adriana

-
Back