Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
As the title says, I need the connector in the pic below since clearly mine is roasted. This connects to the back of the A/C switch with 3 wires: black, tan and brown.

PM me with price including shipping to Huntington, NY 11743.

Thanks,

- Greg

Attachments

• A:C vacuum switch connector.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 163
Is that on the blower switch? I have a 72 with a/c I can check.

Nope, its behind the actual A/C switch. See the busted piece at the bottom? Goes on the three blades on the right side of it...

climatecontrolback.jpg

Those switches can be found new repop at ebay. I wouuldn't bother with a used one.
The 12 volt current to the a/c compressor clucth goes through that harness connector. If you'll put that clutch on a relay it will work better and never over heat that switch/connection again. Hope this helps

Still looking for this connector. Bought one from Rock Auto, did not fit. See them on Ebay but don't want to get burned again, would rather have the OE part if someone is willing to cut it out of a harness for me. Thanks!

Man I'm sorry i forgot to check. I'm on 24hr duty tomorrow so I'll check on tuesday. But stay on my case so I don't forget again.

Let me look and see also...i know i have a brand new switch for a 71 dart...let me check on the plug....

Thanks guys. I got a new A/C switch from Rock Auto but I still need the red connector.

Can anyone confirm that the black 3 pin connector that plugs in to the headlight dimmer switch is the same thing as the red a/c switch connector?

I took the back of my broken a/c switch and plugged it in to the dimmer switch connector just for kicks. Didn't go on as easy as I thought it would. Could possibly be because the pins are toast but I'd rather be sure.

I see them on Ebay sold as generic parts for a few different applications, so that's why I am asking for a second opinion.

Thanks.

This is what your looking for?
Doug

Attachments

• 000_2930.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 94
I can't help you as far as the switch goes but pm me your address and I will send the plug with a wire tail.
Doug

Hi Greg
Shipped out this morning thru the USPS first class mail,should have it by Mon or Tue.
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back