Need some prayers.

-
Your Mom is In my thoughts Scott, Hope all goes well.

From a friend to a friend Scott my prayers are with you. I hope your mother pulls though. Good luck if ya need to talk you know where to find me.

Today we had family meeting with Doc,it was my moms wishes to NOT continue on this way.Moms breathing has turned for the worse,so to keep her wishes the intravenous and other meds have been removed.It,s hard for me to type this,but this is what my mom would,ve wanted.It,s only a matter of time now.Please continue prayer for my mom.Thanks

P.S Thanks StrokerScamp for all the added prayers.

Sorry to read this Scott.

I certainly hope the outcome is the best it can be and peaceful.

I missed this thread until now, Scott. I am so sorry. I went through this myself and know how hard it is. You and your family are in my prayers.

If it's your Mom's wish then it does make it somewhat better. It was my Mom's wish as well so I felt some relief because of it.

Thanks again for all the needed prayers.It,s taken me a few days to come to terms with my moms situation,but have realized now that she knew last sunday morning.It,s been a very frustrating week for my family taking turns watching over my mom.The hardest part was yesterday when my dad realized what is in store for him.After being married 57 yrs and with his deteriorating health,he just never thought my mom would go before him.Sorry about long winded stories,but FABO has been my release from all of this to take my mind off things.My family has come to terms that it will be a waiting period now.I just pray that my mother,s wishes are fullfilled with a quick passing.Thank you all so much,it means alot to me.:crybaby:

Hey Scott,sorry to hear the news.We never know God plan for us.I am praying for miracle,but I also praying for her soul and for everyone she has touched.
Not very good with words sometimes, but you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Martin

So sad to hear I,m sitting in the hospital with my wife right now. Its hard watching those you love lay in a hospital bed. Just remember your mom was lucky to have a great son like you. I'm sure you made her proud knowing the man you are.in the end there's no more beautiful satisfying thing than to know you raised beautiful children who will love you even after you're gone. Chin up and be proud you done her proud.

Scott-
So very sorry for your family. Nothing I could say or do could make the hurt go away but just know that you're keeping your mother's wish, and doing what she wanted you to do for her.
Thoughts & prayers from Trumbull, Connecticut.

George

-
Back