Need some prayers!

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
The Wife got bit by a Brown Recluse and is not doing good.They are talking about surgery Friday!I'm in Elk City Ok hoping to find someone to take my trailer to Phoenix so I can go home!

You got it sir. Those are nasty critters. I hope she will be ok. Prayers sent.

Prayers for you and your wife. Be thankful they found the issue quickly

The Wife got bit by a Brown Recluse and is not doing good.They are talking about surgery Friday!I'm in Elk City Ok hoping to find someone to take my trailer to Phoenix so I can go home!
Prayers on the way. I was bit years back. Very nasty.
Dan

I got home last night.She was hurting her pain meds wasn't doing the trick. I gave her some of mine and she had a headache and her legs,feet and back hurt so I gave her a message till she went to sleep.This morning we went to se the Nurse and she said it looks like it's trying to get better.We go see the Doc tomorrow. All the antibiotics arw bothering her so I made my Grandma's , and mothers recipe of chicken soup (Italian type)to help along with pro biotic's.The next door neighborn brought over a tube for her to sit on and it helped.Her bite is on her rear!
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS I THINK THEY ARE DOING GOOD!

You're doing great Doc!! Keep her comfy and well taken care of and she will be up and kicking your butt again in no time!!!

Oh man !! Prayers sent for you and your lady ! Looks like you are taking great care of her :)

-
Back