Need to start over

-

tony lucckino

Reaction score
Hi Mopar lovers. I would like to intro myself, Tony from prescott,az. Recently bought a beautiful 66 B'cuda. Plymouth yellow, .030 over 273, solids, commando cam, 600 Holly elec choke Vac sec. Worked 318 heads, 904 mild kit, 8 3/4 rear with 3.23's. Running Cragers SS with 195/75/14s front and 215/75/14s rear. Had a great 66 back in the day and finally got a chance to redo my youth somewhat. I am presently 75 years young,I came apon this site a while ago was blown away. What a great source of knowledge,MOPAR, and a great bunch of helpful guys. I know I will be asking for help in trying to make this 66 the best it can be. As i am coming from another world,Ford Flathead, I will not be much help if any. Thank you all in advance for any help you can give me and keep on cruz'in, racing, building, dreaming,whatever.... Tony in prescott,az:newb:

Welcome to the best durned site on the web, and a special 66 Cuda welcome to your new little ride there. I'm sure you've already discovered how fun these little cars are!! Well try to help in any way we can!! Geof

Welcome Tony..75 yrs is young..im glad to hear you got your dream again..take care buddy cant wait to see pics.oh,by the way im up here in Snowflake Az.more towards Holbrook really.but,..right up the road from ya..somewhat anyway.ha,ha..God Bless..Barry.

To all you great members a big thank you for the warm welcome. Hope to learn how to post pics someime soon tony in prescott,az

-
Back