need ultra bell help!

-

71gtdart

Reaction score
does anybody know where to find a smallblock mopar to powerglide ultrabell?!!!! I will take a used one at this point. JW has been telling the vendors "30 more days" since december!!!!!!!!

I almost have my dart ready for the track, after 3 hard years of building, and I really want to get the car to the track to test before the end of the season. anybody got a hook up? nothing on ebay or racing junk.

thanks for the help guys.

http://www.reidracing.biz/transmission-products/bellhousings/small-block-mopar-bellhousing

Just got one a week ago from Reid Racing, might call and ask Jeff if it will cross over and work on the JW unit.
Good luck
Frank

Frank, I'm a bit of a dummy, I guess. I went to the link you posted, and that bell housing looks just like the Ultrabell. I just want to ask some questions to you, to be clear. did you buy that bell and bolt it to a factory powerglide case, or do you have one of thier "superglides"? also, if you do have a factory powerglide case, what type of crank adapter and flywheel are you using? thanks for the help.

nevermind frank, I just happened to think that with them being in california, they were behind my time zone, so I called. he said it only bolts to their superglide case, and will not adapt to the factory glide case. thanks so much for trying to help. guess I'm still at the disposal of JW. this has gotten rediculous!

-
Back