[WANTED] NEEDED!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

COOL WHIPPS LLC

Doing the impossible first, the difficult, second!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need some interior door panels for a '75 Plymouth Duster; front and rear, any color will suffice, but like everybody on here, black is the preferred color. I'm located in Detroit, MI.

I have a black passenger door panel out of a 74 Scamp in very good condition.
Will send a few photos later.

I have both rear side panels from a 74 Duster, black & in decent shape. Front door panels look like 72 & down Deluxe panels that someone installed years ago. I also have the 7 1/4" rear from this car, not worth shipping to you from S.E.Pa. though. I can get pics of panels if interested.

I have both rear side panels from a 74 Duster, black & in decent shape. Front door panels look like 72 & down Deluxe panels that someone installed years ago. I also have the 7 1/4" rear from this car, not worth shipping to you from S.E.Pa. though. I can get pics of panels if interested.
Hey thanks for reaching out! Please share pics of all door panels you have to sell. I'll recover them to make them look alike if necessary.

These are what I have to sell. Not pretty, but all there. Looks like the rear panels match the front pattern.

DSC01202.JPG

DSC01205.JPG

DSC01204.JPG

DSC01203.JPG

I'll take $35+shipping for all. Probably cost as much to ship to you as I'm asking though.

I'll take $35+shipping for all. Probably cost as much to ship to you as I'm asking though.
That sounds fair. Probably need a zipcode for a shipping quote; 48127, Dearborn Hts, MI. What's methods of payment do you use?

I will try to have shipping cost by the weekend, Saturday late afternoon. I will probably have to buy the box it's coming in & I'll try do all this as cheaply as I can.
You can send me cash, or I'll take a personal check. We can exchange info via PM if all is acceptable to you, OK?

I will try to have shipping cost by the weekend, Saturday late afternoon. I will probably have to buy the box it's coming in & I'll try do all this as cheaply as I can.
You can send me cash, or I'll take a personal check. We can exchange info via PM if all is acceptable to you, OK?
OK. I've used old 44"-50" flatscreen TV boxes from COSTCO/SAMS or any other big box store to ship door panels across country before. They actually are perfect for that and certain grilles. That should save a few bucks.

What is "PM"?

I'll see what I can come up with box wise. PM is a "Personal Message" on this site. Just put your pointer on the avatar I use (Black Dakota on left) & "start a conversation" should come up. Click on that & just you & I will see the conversation as opposed to everyone on the site, that way no personal info is given to just anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back