neighbors hate me

-
Just reading this thread at 21:26 and my neighbor is at it with a Skil saw fixing his fence! At about 2300 he drags his trash cans out to the street. All this on concrete, My bedroom window is only across 3 feet of dog run and a 6' block wall. Nice guy though, just no good neighbor sense. And his F'n dogs bark at the moon all night......Give me the country life! My licensed hobby car was in my driveway, nose in with the front on jackstands while I chased down some rotors for 2 days and I had code enforcement on my a$$!

man its a good life being out here but it soon enough there will not be any country out here the light from the city are getting so close at night i can see them now it sucks

the cops were at my house waiting for me to come home from work one friday,they cuff me,throw me in the car,and this fat lady cop comes to the window screaming i told you to get rid of all these cars.i told her f u your lying,never seen her in my life.so they tag my cars,take me to jail,on the way i tell them if i get my **** towed i'm suing.they release me that night, come to find out it was a niebor that was mad because i would not work on his car as a favor for free! yeah niebors suck lol

Oh well......

Same guy that gave me the 66 charger, can't get too mad, just thoughtr it was funny.

the cops were at my house waiting for me to come home from work one friday,they cuff me,throw me in the car,and this fat lady cop comes to the window screaming i told you to get rid of all these cars.i told her f u your lying,never seen her in my life.so they tag my cars,take me to jail,on the way i tell them if i get my **** towed i'm suing.they release me that night, come to find out it was a niebor that was mad because i would not work on his car as a favor for free! yeah niebors suck lol
i would kick him right in the nuts

Don't have those troubles around here. Driveway is a 1/4 mile dirt. Sign at the paved road reads, "Trespasser will be shot, survivors will be shot again, if you are reading this, YOU ARE IN RANGE!"

OOPS...posted same thing in 2 different places...like I got a brick in da head or something

Back when I lived in the ghetto/poor/low income part of town I had signs just like that.....but I didnt have the "you are in range" part....wish I would have thought of that. Those signs combined with wearing a holstered pistol while I worked on my cars and mowing the lawn kept the weirdo's/assholes/addicts away.

I'm thinking I may have to start mowing the lawn like that again to keep away the attitude across the street.

well if U do I don't think they will be coming to talk to ya if ur in the city they most likely will call the cops

I hope they never talk to me ever again, as they are always negative. Cops cant/wont do anything. In Washington state citizens can openly carry or concealed carry on their own property or on the property of a business they own. CC permit is needed for everything ouside of your property.

I'm not to that point yet, but i'm close.

What my neighbor needs is someone just like him to move right next door....so he can get a dose of himself.

u buy me the place i will piss him off for ya lol why am i still up at 340 a.m ? oh i know why im hooked on this site and i cant ever sleep any ways

The same jagoff that wanted me to paint the back of my house in November got anal when I pulled the shack of a garage down with my F-150 after I bought the property next door and left it lay a couple weeks!!! I said since your retired and have a truck, if you don't like lookin at it, why don't you haul it away, I'm still workin for a livin!!! I let it lay there till winter then cut it up to feed my woodburner - the black smoke from the old lumber really ticked him and the scissor grass trimmers off!! They said it made their vinyl siding dirty and they would have to hire someone to scrub it in the spring! I told them I was available on weekends for $15.00 bucks an hour!!!

The same jagoff that wanted me to paint the back of my house in November got anal when I pulled the shack of a garage down with my F-150 after I bought the property next door and left it lay a couple weeks!!! I said since your retired and have a truck, if you don't like lookin at it, why don't you haul it away, I'm still workin for a livin!!! I let it lay there till winter then cut it up to feed my woodburner - the black smoke from the old lumber really ticked him and the scissor grass trimmers off!! They said it made their vinyl siding dirty and they would have to hire someone to scrub it in the spring! I told them I was available on weekends for $15.00 bucks an hour!!!

:sign5:

This thread illustrates the very reason there are HOA's, By Laws and what we call Home Rule down here:

People that have this "It's my property so screw the neighbors" mentality. Yes, it is your property, and yes, maybe you DID "get there first"(which sounds rather childish to me), but the fact is, you and those like you don't live in the middle of Nowhere Wyoming.

You live in a neighborhood, and at least making an attempt to have a presentable yard helps everybody. It's not "them against you" unless you want it to be in most cases.

I live in a neighborhood like any other, and I keep my yard mowed and trimmed, and I don't keep an excess of cars in front. I have a shop in the back and project cars and things, but they are back there out of sight.

I think this thread also brings to light something else that is behind this kind of stuff going on:

I think I saw the OP mentioning ADD or something. Don't know if that was a joke, but you are describing classic hoarding symptoms. It doesn't just apply to cats and dogs and clothes.

Bringing in car after car that never gets worked on and filling the yard up with stuff and being defensive against those who don't like it, that's pretty classic behavior.

Hoarder's viewpoint is that they want to be sure to "get the good usable stuff" instead of that the yard looks like a disaster. Sorry, but they probably already think you are a hoarder of some sort.

Not trying to attack the OP, but there's something going on with all this and I would suggest you stop collect stuff and get your yard situation under control before you get legal trouble coming your way.

I don't even know how to reply without being a dick.

Basically, the OP needs to grow up. So do a lot of people, judging by the replies I've read.

I live in the rolling hills, I still try to keep it mellow and presentable generally. Our neighbors are about 1/4 mile away. So, I dont shoot in their direction. I dont dig trenches in the gravel road with my tires. I keep the music to a moderate level when I drive by their house. We get along with our neighbors. The nice thing about being out in the hills is the distance between residences. You can have alot more fun because there is plenty of room between every one. Trees hide alot of car parts in the back and muffle the sound of stuff. Everyone is less offended by open headers and ar-15s shooting steel targets.

I lived in the burbs in the bay area for 2 years. I kept my front yard straight, green and presentable, but in the back was fenced in 6 foot privacy, I had car parts all piled up and stowed around.
Some random neighbors I had never seen before confronted me one day then called the cops on me for pressure washing my truck in my drive way. Told me I could not wash my engine. Police came by and asked if I was using chemicals or just water. I said "pure water", they said nosy people should mind their own business and left. I moved to the hills so I could enjoy my hobbies w/o enviro nuts and buttholes cramping my way of life.

hoarder ok i think im getting called out now wow i was thinking that was going to happen just fyi....i do not keep the cars i bring them in part them out and crush them 1/2 the cars here are not mine any way..... i have one on its way to the scrap yard now

My friends live in the hills of the South, just below that mason dixon line. They had about 200 cars on their property. It was a sweet junkyard with some big block chevy and ford FE bock cars. They installed motion lights all through the trees.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzqz2lq7MUU&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Jerry Reed "Are You From Dixie" Country Carnival 1969‬‏[/ame]

Yea!

-
Back