[SOLD] NEW 1968 to 1972 Barracuda, Dart or Valiant Hard Top Windshield Gasket, Will fit 1967

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
1968 and 1969 Barracuda, Will fit 1967 if you want to use the clips and newer trim instead of the insert strip.
Will not fit a 1970 and up Barracuda.

1968 to 1972 Dart or Valiant Hard Top Windshield Gasket, Will fit 1967 if you want to use the clips and newer trim instead of the insert strip.

This is a new in sealed package windshield gasket. It will not fit convertibles or sedans. See label on package for details.

Ships from Stillwater Oklahoma. Price is $95.00 shipped in the lower 48. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii may be the same as the lower 48 but if not they shipping will be higher. Will ship to Canada but the cost will be higher.

Attachments

• Barracuda Windshield Gasket.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 287
  • Barracuda Windshield Gasket4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 275
Congrats on the sale.......Nice

As far as "marking it sold", did you use the dropdown tab in the thread tools? That normally closes the thread.

I can close it for you if that didn't do it. Let me know.....:scratch:

Congrats on the sale.......Nice

As far as "marking it sold", did you use the dropdown tab in the thread tools? That normally closes the thread.

I can close it for you if that didn't do it. Let me know.....:scratch:

Yes, I used the suffix box and marked it Sold but it didn't close the thread. Please go ahead and close it.

Thanks, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back