new 360 advise needed please.

-
i love it when people complain about the expense of having to run premium.

like a whopping 8~10 bux extra per fill up is gonna break the bank. that's what, about $250 more on a 4,000 mi road trip? i'll admit, that's not chump change but i'd rack it up to the cost of doing business. and really, besides a handful of people here how many are really stacking mileage like that? i'd guess that might be more than what most folks here pile up annually.

i never bitched about running 93, just said if i could run 87 it woudl be nice.

like a whopping 8~10 bux extra per fill up is gonna break the bank. that's what, about $250 more on a 4,000 mi road trip? i'll admit, that's not chump change but i'd rack it up to the cost of doing business. and really, besides a handful of people here how many are really stacking mileage like that? i'd guess that might be more than what most folks here pile up annually.
Premium is all I run in Vixen and we drive her. A LOT.

That's what I run in Gladys, my Ford truck. Not narry a rattle. And now that's with 40 degrees initial with the advance can on manifold vacuum.

i wasn't singling you out specifically, it was more of a overall observation that i've seen in all walks of motorized hobbies. like people griping about having to run premium in their dirt bike. it holds 2.5 gallons, the difference is less than a dollar!

but i agree, running 87 is nice and convenient. higher octane isn't always available on the road and sometimes you just have to make do.

For me it depends on the engines output. If it’s a high performance engine, no issues, if it’s a cruiser, lower power, it’s a problem.

While a penny is t worth anything to speak of, the old saying holds true, a penny saved is a penny earned. Stack them up for free 87 gasoline vs 93.

-
Back