New 65 Barracuda owner

-

BillaCuda

Big Time
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm in the process of restoring a beautiful 1965 Barracuda. White with Cherry interior and all numbers matching. Just had the radiator re cored and I'm putting a new circuit board on the cluster.

Question... Can someone please tell me what fuse goes with the circuit board for the 1965 Cuda? I'm speaking of the silver three pronged one on the back of the board on the cluster.

Thanks and I can't wait to add photos

well i cant tell you im sure some one will tho just wanted to say hi and cant wate for pics

No rust on her. Just bought Cragar S/S rims, new tires, new dash cluster, circuit board, new brakes. sticking with Drums. All numbers match and I want to keep it that way. It's a "as I can afford it Resto". She'll be good to drive this week and then interior get's redone in Cherry Red, then the paint job. Still looking at another $3-4000, but after that... Beauty on the road.

Nice, keep us posted. There are a bunch of us 65ers running around. Let me know if you need any interior stuff, I have a ton lying around after I just did mine. Welcome

Welcome here. What engine is in your Barracuda? The silver 3-pronged item on the back of the cluster is not a fuse, it's an instrument cluster voltage regulator that serves the fuel and temperature gauges. If you are smart, you will install a new electronic one, which not only does a better job operating the gauges but guards against their cooking to death if a fault develops.

-
Back