New A Body owner. 1967 GTS 383 Rare!

-
I love '67s, and there is always something about a red interior... sweet ride.

JOE

Welcome from Sherwood Park, we're practically neighbours, that's a great looking Dart you scored. Your going to have a Blast this summer, well done and show us more when you she arrives. Joining us on FABO was another great choice .

Seen that on cars on line very nice ride.Welcome aboard !

Well I worked out shipping of my Car :( Have to wait till the middle of April to get her. Well I guess I won't be sleeping at night for a while! Lol

So I received my car at the end of April. Not that impressed at first sight. About an inch of dust on it, pine needles and leaves in the heater vents, window cracks. Paint was dull. Needed a vaccume?? I was told it was "stored in my buddies heated shop with a cover on it" Ya right!! My private carrier I hired said it was outside when he arrived but looked like they rolled it out of the barn. (tire tracks don't lie) So needless to say I was feeling sick at first glance of what I purchased sight unseen!! After the car was clean things looked up. Paint is 46 years old I was not expecting it to be perfect, for what it is the car looks great from 20' away. (small door dings and some scratches but not bad at all) After going through the body and drivetrain I was definetly feeling better about the purchase. Drive train is solid, car runs excellent!! Barely any surface rust on the car and very solid body where the darts normally rust out! I fixed a few little fine details but the car runs and drives great. Hope to do a few shows this year with it and restore small things on the car as it does not require much at all. Love the car!!

nice score...it would be hard for me to drive it as I would have to sit on my hands to keep from waving at everyone

-
Back