New CAP Auto Products Tubular K frame!

-

10secondart

Reaction score
CAP Auto Products are pleased to announce that we are beggining our sale of our Tubular K frame. This system is AFFORDABLE and is a direct bolt in.
The system utilises factory lower control arms and steering system. You may continue to use the torsion bars or switch to coil overs. The CAP solution uses the factory motor mounts and provides a significant weight savings while giving the clearences that we are all looking for.

The system consists of;

-Tubular Upper Control Arms with stainless ends and urethane bushings
-Tubular K frame
-Aluminum adjustable strut arms
-New set of motor mounts (Small Block or Big Block)
-all necessary hardware
Cost- $2150 US + shipping

call us or visit our website at www.capautoproducts.com

Thanks,

Ray

Alterktion has competition? I never liked magnumforce setup.. shock towers arent built for that kinda load.. and we all know that XHD motorsports has some ridiculously overpriced stuff.. this is interesting, thanks for the new product. Any plans for an aftermarket rear setup? Satchell link(this is my personal favorite)? Triangulated 4 link?

That is a sweet set up, and at a good price. Looks like a purchase I'll have to make in the future.

Alterktion has competition?

not with that set up it doesn't.... that set up still uses a steering box,strut rods , stock lower control arms and torsion bars.... i'm sure its stronger and weighs less then a stock k-frame but it is not even in the same league as the alter-k system...

i don't want it to sound like i'm bashing Cap set up.. it looks like they did a nice job with it ..

Everything I have heard about DARE is negative.
Caps set up looks nice for those who want or need a stock type suspension.

As soon as a new mouse trap appears on the market,people tend to reject the trap and say it can,t work.There are other traps on the market,some say they are good,some say they are bad,others use them and have no problems as long as it is used as intended!My order is in for the unit and other parts and I WILL have no problems and Will make it better than every one else out there.This is a niece piece of workmanship,and not a 2x4 steel construction that any welding shop can put together for 75$ worth of steel.Before one has tossed the unit in the scrap heap,lets get off our *** and make a call or email the person and talk to them first,and find out that you can even get it cheaper,than the quoted price,mrmopartech

Mrmopartech said:
As soon as a new mouse trap appears on the market,people tend to reject the trap and say it can,t work.There are other traps on the market,some say they are good,some say they are bad,others use them and have no problems as long as it is used as intended!My order is in for the unit and other parts and I WILL have no problems and Will make it better than every one else out there.This is a niece piece of workmanship,and not a 2x4 steel construction that any welding shop can put together for 75$ worth of steel.Before one has tossed the unit in the scrap heap,lets get off our *** and make a call or email the person and talk to them first,and find out that you can even get it cheaper,than the quoted price,mrmopartech

??? are we talking about the dare set up or the cap set up?? no one said the cap set wouldn't work...

Thanks for the feed back even those who are less excited. The bottom line is, we opted not to compete with Alterkation. The price differencial says so. We aimed at the street strip Mopar owner who could not afford to drop 4K down on a system while getting a TON of clearance and 12-13 pounds lighter than the factory 32 pound K frame. That's right the factory one only weighs 32 pounds! Be careful when you hear some 30-40 pounds savings. Where? The box and linkage? The box and linkage need to be replaced witht the rack and it is not like a rack weighs nothing...... just a thought.

Instead we focused on the lesser options with a reasonable cost of $1650. Tubular lowers will be out in May using the factory torsions (or not).

If you have any questions or comment (good or bad) I 'd love to hear it!

[email protected]

www.capautoproducts.com

Ray

POST PIC2.jpg

Well I think a great deal of the satisfaction with any particular product is a direct result of the final installation and matching of the intended use.

Let's face it any product labeled "street/strip" is a compromise. Anyone purchasing this product should understand this. Likewise any product intended for strip use is going to perform unsatisfactorily for street use. and vice versa.

Be realistic about your intended usage of a product and if you aren't comfortable doing the install then pay a pro to do it. This will greatly increase your chances of being satisfied with the end result.

-
Back