New Dodge Darts .. How many owners on ForA-BodiesOnly.com ?

-

70LIME340DUSTER

Reaction score
So to all your Hardcore Mopar Guys & Gals !
How many folks actually bought 1 & what do you think of it ?
I just don't think they will be many proud owners ??
It sure dont look like a Challenger !

A friend of mine bought one a few months ago, Stick shift Turbo model, He LOVES it !
And this is a old school 62 Max Wedge owner.He is hard on cars. So far So good for him.Traded a 2000 PT Cruiser stick shift that he pounded to death.
I like to wait at least 1 model year with anything new that comes out.

A friend of mine bought one a few months ago, Stick shift Turbo model, He LOVES it !
And this is a old school 62 Max Wedge owner.He is hard on cars. So far So good for him.Traded a 2000 PT Cruiser stick shift that he pounded to death.
I like to wait at least 1 model year with anything new that comes out.

IF I ever bought a new car it would be the last year of that run...

I have a friend that just bought one...he loves it and it's suprisingly pretty quick...

My dad just bought one back at the end of August. The SXT model with the 2.0 Tigershark. He choose not to get a lot of options. He kept it pretty bone stock. She has air, auto. windows, cd player(single disc), and the 1-Piece Alloy wheels. NO leather, all cloth interior, no sunroof, and she's an automatic. Black on black....Actually looks pretty tough in black. I've driven the car a few times now, and I enjoy it! Not the most powerful 4 cyl. in the game, but then again no one expected them to be. Off the line acceleration could be a little better as well, but overall, it's a neat car. Wouldn't mind buying one of my own in the near future, and this is coming from a guy that owns a '74 Dart Sport with a 408!!

I got one in June. 6 spd manual, 2.0 litre SXT model. Almost 60 mpg. Mileage is the best part. Enjoying it especially this week, now that the 65 Valiant needs new cylinder heads and is back apart.

The dart is quick, especially with the stickshift. I don't think I would love it's power output with an automatic. Has a nice tone when you rev it up with the dual exit exhaust ( for a 4 cylinder that is )

Should be entertaining when the snow and ice arrives in a couple of months.

My grandparents got one back in January or February. It's the Rallye in Citrus Peel with the 1.4 turbo and the dual dry clutch automatic. They really like it so far and it sure isn't a slouch for what it is

My grandparents got one back in January or February. It's the Rallye in Citrus Peel with the 1.4 turbo and the dual dry clutch automatic. They really like it so far and it sure isn't a slouch for what it is

Damn that's the exact one I wanted to build to order....

My buddy bought one for his wife. Turbo ,auto tran loaded. She likes it. She just took it from Florida to West Virginia and got 34 Mpg.

I'd buy a Honda or Toy before I bought one of these things

I'm a young kid but........ I wouldn't trade my car for one. The only thing that's good is the mpg's but i just hate FWD.

I'd buy a Honda or Toy before I bought one of these things

Then you would be missing out! I helped my brother buy a new car. We checked out Ford,Hyundai,Kia,Toyota/Scion,Honda then the Dart last. This car is LEAGUES above any other car we checked out. Build quality is great, it was the quietest ride,also the smoothest. Great looks,amazing mpg, he loves it and so do I. The Dart is the best commuter car dodge has built since well....the Dart!

-
Back