• Gray

Votes: 51 29.7%
  • Either - I love FABO in all forms!

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • Neither - Im too cheap.

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
-
Thanks for your input Fastback. I'll take all the free advertising someone wants to give me as long, as Joey suggested, it promotes the site and the decal that i had made up for my trailer is for that reason and that reason alone. Those are some really nice shirts with the collars and pockets and stands out in a crowd and relates to name recognition to whomever may see it. Sorta like a business card billboard. I will campaign the FABO name when ever possible at my expense with no financial gain for me in mind. I really think is would make Joey proud.

Another thought to consider guys. Joey does realize some operating funds for this great site everytime he sells a shirt and that's great and definatly needs to keep it running so i will offer a suggestion and would be in favor of this myself providing Joey has final say. After all this is his site, i think. Seems like if a person printed his own shirt with the FABO logo on it then there should be a royalty sent to FABO for running this site. Pick a number and check with Joey on it. Just a suggestion from a hillbilly. I do remember i spent $150 to have the FABO logo put on the sides of my trailer. Not cheap but several colors and very quality work so it has become a FABO gathering place at various car functions.

Small Block

Actually, what I was thinking was along the lines of a "downloadable" print shop thing to be sold along the lines of the T's. Not sure if this is doable, I'll let those with the know-how figure it out. My suggestion was to be able to buy the logo for a fee and print it. This way, if you want a green polo with a pocket, then go to Wallyworld, buy one, pay the site for the logo, print it, and put it on the shirt. Doable? Joey, you tell us.

Actually, what I was thinking was along the lines of a "downloadable" print shop thing to be sold along the lines of the T's. Not sure if this is doable, I'll let those with the know-how figure it out. My suggestion was to be able to buy the logo for a fee and print it. This way, if you want a green polo with a pocket, then go to Wallyworld, buy one, pay the site for the logo, print it, and put it on the shirt. Doable? Joey, you tell us.

^^^^^

THAT
sounds like a great idea. I just bought a new black Snap On jacket. There's a logo on the front but none on the back. I never noticed it when I bought it. Anyways, down the street from my parents house, there's a small shop that embroiders hats and stuff. I wouldn't mind having the FABO logo stitched on the back of my jacket. I'd gladly pay royalties. Maybe I should pay for Gold Member status while I'm at it (ya, I'm a cheap b@st@rd). :toothy10:

Wylde1.

009.jpg

medium for me :toothy10: I am just a big *** size fan :toothy10::toothy10:

Well I'm a size "L". I thought everyone was.Gray is my colour.8)
What's the difference between grey and gray?

Black, Blue or Purple.

2xx, and two med for me.

Ian.

PS - when will they be made ?

I have found the grey, or a medium charcoal to be the best for year around wear. The only downside is that the darker colors will tend to be a little heavier graphic, because silk screening requires a covercoat under the graphic to prevent color bleed from the shirt...

i'm all for made shirts as well as goin along with Ramenth's idea for the print your own shirts up, we've done that in my unit when i was in the corps. also has anybody thought about gettin patches made to be sewn onto a jacket or somethin i have some on my black label jacket i think i looks pretty nice....anybody need pics lemme know
those patches could be done with sublimation and done relatively inexpensive as long as they are standard sizes.

Go grey. Black you will roast and white well white doesn't go good with some of our cars. It gets dirty to easy. Grey if you rub up against something not as noticable.

-
Back