Votes: 51 29.7%
  • Either - I love FABO in all forms!

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • Neither - Im too cheap.

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
-
Gray to wear at the track...white to wear on the town...:-D:-D

Gray or white with the logo & car from FABO site header (see above)!
Black only in winter with long sleeves!

I,m not concerned which colour,I,m more about sizes.I,m not a *** or XX large,will there be multiple sizes?

I voted for black but I don't really care other than white. I will have a very hard time expaining to the wife how it came with your beautiful girlfriend enclosed, but I will manage. LOL

Jack

The deal with gray shirts: Only our, *ahem* elder statesmen, seem to like them... I think the, ahem, *junior* crowd would enjoy white or black :D

I think our, * AHEM* younger crowd should keep their opinions to themselves... :thebirdm:

I'd prefer black as they don't look like hand-me-downs after a few washings. *AHEM* Provided your Mom DOES wash them, right?
8)

Joey; There's a very nice shirt floating around with the FABO logo on the back and above that logo the members name also. It is white, or can be any color, with a pocket and a collar. This can be had very reasonable. I'll see if i can get someone to PM you a pic. White works well for me as most car functions take place in the warmer weather and i dont have a beer belly to hide. LOL
Small Block

make one with a better logo.

You are kidding aren't you 8) That logo is perfect and well known to be the best on the globe :cheers:

valiant%20029.jpg

Picture &&&&& 031.jpg

Joey; There's a very nice shirt floating around with the FABO logo on the back and above that logo the members name also. It is white, or can be any color, with a pocket and a collar. This can be had very reasonable. I'll see if i can get someone to PM you a pic. White works well for me as most car functions take place in the warmer weather and i dont have a beer belly to hide. LOL
Small Block
Just an up date Bill I am loosing my beer belly :-D
Is Dove season open up there today ?

Bill%27s%20new%20trailor.jpg

Picture%20032.jpg

Picture%20048.jpg

White or grey is fine with me as mine would be worn to car shows and the such. No sense in baking in a black t-shirt out in the sun.

Small Block

What's a beer belly? I have a gas tank for a sex machine. The only problem is, it's always full. LOL
:drinkers:

Sorry Joey, I couldn't resist.

Jack

White or grey is fine with me as mine would be worn to car shows and the such. No sense in baking in a black t-shirt out in the sun.

That's my thinking anyways...the most I will where the shirt is to car shows to sponsor this site. Most of the shows don't have much shade that I go to... one tree with a hundred people under it. LOL!

I like a black t-shirt with a white logo, but I prefer a white polo with a black or color logo.

Small Block

Please do - because I dont remember authorizing its printing.

White is for guys that don't sweat and don't get dirty.
I sweat alot and ruin shirts pretty quick with the old pit stains, and I like to crawl under my car, and do other physical jobs while wearing my favorite Mopar shirts.

Anti-perspirant does not help.

Gray lasts a long time and does not fade like black, and I can wear a gray shirt for 5-10 years and it still looks decent.
Black wil fade in time but still looks better than white.

I say black and gray.

Grey.
I´ll take the same whatever color that girl wears. =P~

You are kidding aren't you 8) That logo is perfect and well known to be the best on the globe :cheers:

No, memike, I'm not kidding. The current logo is fine for stickers and such, but it

a. really doesn't catch the eye, which probably causes less people to notice it, which probably reduces internet traffic to the site

b. doesn't really have a pleasing characteristic to it. Everything's played out in it, from the grunge font to the stroke to the color.

I hope no one (read: joey) gets butthurt over my statements again, but it's my opinion.

I voted grey but would do a black one, don't want white...that's like a one time use for me....

As far as the logo, after 14 years in the graphics / design business..font may be a little overused but not a reason to change....me, you and 10,000 other people got here and the look of the logo probably had very little or nothing to do with it in the first place.

If you read this Joey, what colors would the logo be on each respective shirt..white, black and grey...??

-
Back