New FABO Vendor -- Detroit Muscle Technologies

-
I purchased some gaskets and seals for my Duster and Road Runner at The Indy Mopar trade show. Dealt with them in person, fantastic peeople to deal with!

Great vendor! Purchased a few gasket sets and a defroster vent hose kit. Very good quality parts and reasonable prices-highly recommended.

Thanks Jim for the fast reply and working with me on the order.!

Awsome vendor,
I bought a couple of gasket sets and they were very good quality at a decent price. I recommended them as well.

Jim and Loretta, welcome to FABO! It's wonderful to have another high quality vendor on board with us with such a terrific reputation. I can tell you if you continue to treat these guys and gals like you have in the past, you're going to do very well around here. :-D

Make yourselves at home and enjoy!

Just wanted to add my vote of confidence for DMT.

I bought the A-Body paint kit for my Duster and was more than pleased with the product and the service I received. Great company.

Have to give a shout-out to Jim and Detroit Muscle Technologies.

I've bought a number of things from them for my 66 Barracuda and everything has been top notch stuff.

My latest order was for an A/C Heater box resto kit. I ordered it last Sunday and hadn't seen an update on my order as of last Wednesday so I emailed him directly, not to complain, but to find out if something else was going on.

I emailed at 10 pm eastern on a Sunday night and within 10 minutes he replied.
He put it in the mail the next day!

That's I call Customer Service!!!

Welcome aboard indeed. I used quite a few of their gaskets and seals on my 69 Barracuda fastback a few years ago. Their fenderwell seals fit perfectly.
I HIGHLY recommend them.

Do FABO members get a discount? I couldn't email them, because "the recipient's mailbox is undergoing maintenance and can't accept messages now". I called them and left a message.

I buy everything I can for my cars from DMT/ Jim and Loretta. Just good people wanting to help us with our passion (disease?) for our cars! I highly endorse and recommend them to get your business!!

I just want to know if we get a discount before I place my first order (tonight). Their products look awesome.

I just want to know if we get a discount before I place my first order (tonight). Their products look awesome.

Ya know, come to think about it, I haven't seen that answered. I sure wouldn't turn down a small discount!!!

Jim knows what is available for your MOPAR and sell only what he thinks is is the best available. Every restoration starts with a huge order from Jim.

-
Back