New Family Member

-
Love the color.

I have a 1/25 model that looks like the car in post 2.

I would have bet money "family member" meant cat.

Again, only one letter off.

Hey Rob, there is a nice looking 62-63 2 dr Falcon for sale on Hwy 341 between Perry and Mcrae if your interested. On the south side of the rd.Can't miss it, it's next to a bunch of older cars right on the roadway.

Hey Rob, there is a nice looking 62-63 2 dr Falcon for sale on Hwy 341 between Perry and Mcrae if your interested. On the south side of the rd.Can't miss it, it's next to a bunch of older cars right on the roadway.

Hmm....might have to ride down there. Thanks.

I think the valiant is going to be jealous, really jealous and might do something drastic for your attention :p

Quite the opposite. Now I have something to drive that gets better mileage than Gladys. That will save me some dough to spend on Vixen.

Do you have the grille and taillights? What size 6 cylinders fit in that car? Does a 302 or 351W fit? What are you going to do to it? engine/tranny rebuild?

Yes, I have everything for it. Any of the Windsor small blocks will bolt in. The 351 Cleveland will bolt in, but putting exhaust on it is entirely different. I am going to leave this car stock.

That is a fun platform to work with. I built a 65 Comet which is essentially the same car, little longer wheelbase. Be aware that you will need different steering linkage when changing from 6 to V8 motor configuration.

The first car my wife and I purchased was a 64 Falcon 4 dr with 170 3 on the tree. It got us 30 mpg (Canadian) on the highway. The front plug would foul so I swapped in another good used 170. Generator quit once, wore out a tranny tailshaft bushing, very easy to work on.

Restored original ad...and in laurel green...with Snoopy as the licensed mascot!

DC96A871-207E-4D84-8753-B33A7A422AFB.jpeg

Kitty's new ride? :rofl:

Nothing wrong with a Ford. ...that thing is cool!
Love the seat!

Jeff

What a coinkydink.

On the way home yesterday-

20200225_122156 sm.jpg

It’s too bad you’re all the way across the country RRR, I have a 144, 3speed, and 5, 13 inch wheels with perfect rubber that came off of my car and I would give it all to you for nuttin. And the 4 wheel covers are in great condition.

That car's cute as all get out RRR. I know your niece will love and appreciate it.

-
Back