New fastest Mopar?

-
Dont get me wrong, I am glad they put out some modern muscle back in 08 with the Challenger and developed the Hemi into an crazy unreal motor. Now saying that....10 year run on the same basic body of a Challenger and just re-naming, limited editions and decal packages are getting a whole lot boring. Really, it is the same car over the last 10 years and a long run for any car model. IMO lets see the convertible version of this car. A convertible should have been built years ago, to late now? IM thinking possibly. There is talk of the Hemi going away soon, not surprising but unfortunate. I am interested in AFFORDABLE muscle, something stripped of all but the required (these days) safety gear...RoadRunner comes to mind, the idea in 68-69 not the name. Lets get back into real performance. I don't want all the BS electronics, bells and whistles just seat of the pants driving pleasure and performance at will. IMO this is what we all like and love about our good' Ol A Bodies. My opinion my rant lol My be its time for a re- think by the marketing people, hey the went retro on the design why not go retro on the idea as well....simple, affordable, performance for us all.... :)

I never liked Dusters or Demons. not unique.

I am interested in AFFORDABLE muscle, something stripped of all but the required (these days) safety gear...RoadRunner comes to mind, the idea in 68-69 not the name. Lets get back into real performance....simple, affordable, performance for us all.... :)
The new V6 chally is very affordable at around 26k. compare that to the price of a new RR (adjusted for inflation, of course).
........And it will give a factory '68 383 Roadrunner auto 3.23 car all it would ever want to see... and might even beat it in every race you'd want, including 60 ft, 1/8, 1/4 mile and top end.
And it would kill it in gas mileage, safety, years of everyday driving with minimum maintenance.... sounds like you got what you were ranting about.
Want the V8 sound? add 6k and you have a Hemi that will slaughter the '68 383 bird.

Got enough damn silicone on that t-stat housing for 10 cars. What, are you frosting a cake?

Ya,damn chrome housing wouldn't seal worth **** just needed to get through 1 more weekend of racing..certainly won't be reusing it:mad::mad::mad:

"Not worth a response"

Then responds! Hahahaha With a how old pic of his car? I know it's an old pic cause the engine is in it! Also I spot lots of "overseas garbage" under that hood!

Hey douchebag when you own anything remotely as nice let us know..trust me ain't no garbage on anything I own must have my car confused with the shitboxes you own:wtf::eek::icon_fU:

What you actually meant to say:D:D

And that's your problem.

You actually think your ill informed, ignorant opinion is more valuable than others'.

If he doesn't like Dusters and Demons, then so be it. Those are his tastes. You can't say anything for or against it, based on your own bullshit.

My interest in A-bodies is the first and second gen Barracudas and the semi-fastback cars; the Dusters and Demons. But I have an interest in all of them, even though I wouldn't own a Dart or Valiant.

You, on the other hand, only have an interest in your own A-body. And since you can't elaborate a useful well thought out opinion you're actually pretty useless.

Every thread for you turns into a pissing contest about you. Your wife must keep your balls in a baggy since the only thing you can do is come on here and brag about yourself.

And that's your problem.

You actually think your ill informed, ignorant opinion is more valuable than others'.

If he doesn't like Dusters and Demons, then so be it. Those are his tastes. You can't say anything for or against it, based on your own bullshit.

My interest in A-bodies is the first and second gen Barracudas and the semi-fastback cars; the Dusters and Demons. But I have an interest in all of them, even though I wouldn't own a Dart or Valiant.

You, on the other hand, only have an interest in your own A-body. And since you can't elaborate a useful well thought out opinion you're actually pretty useless.

Every thread for you turns into a pissing contest about you. Your wife must keep your balls in a baggy since the only thing you can do is come on here and brag about yourself.

Get a fing clue will ya'.your worth a laugh everyday:rofl::rofl::rofl:..

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Life must be pretty damned good for a lot of you, if the biggest worry in your life is to come on the interweb and ***** that Chrysler in owned by Fiat and what someone somewhere named a car.

A lack of perspective about what's important - truly important - seems to escape you.

Be thankful for what you have, be righteous in what's truly wrong, and let the **** that doesn't matter slide.

Hey douchebag when you own anything remotely as nice let us know..trust me ain't no garbage on anything I own must have my car confused with the shitboxes you own:wtf::eek::icon_fU:

Hahahaha mines nicer, know why? CAUSE IT RUNS! hahahahaha Your car couldn't touch mine. How long does it take to push your car in the 1/4? hahahahaha

And I do see lots of chinesium under that hood! The coil. The MSD box a 6al? Newer than 8 years? Yup full of chinesium. Where's that gobbed up chrome waterneck from? I got a fiver says china. MR Gasket? Hahahhahahahaha that company ***** chinesium. Where's your alternator from? The belt? How about your battery? What about the air cleaner? Those fuel fittings? Regulator?

Why, your car's got more chinesium than china! Now whos got a shitbox? hahahahaha

Ya,damn chrome housing wouldn't seal worth **** just needed to get through 1 more weekend of racing..certainly won't be reusing it:mad::mad::mad:
You're a royal pain in the *** but since I'm a diehard Mopar fan who likes to help someone out when I can, I'll give you a tip on your thermostat housing. First of, if you haven't taken a. Let sander to the bottom of it to make sure it's flat, do that. Second of all, ditch the rtv AND the crappy paper gaskets and get yourself one of these!! Best thermostat housing gaskets ever!!

MOPAR SILICONE THERMOSTAT HOUSING GASKET FOR V-8 ENGINES - Part # RG-53063 | eBay

They may cost more initially but they seal great and are reusable so unless you rear it, you shouldn't need to buy another gasket for years!!

Oh yea, and they're made in Tennessee so you won't spontaneously combust for using a "foreign crap" gasket.... which is sorta too bad but anyway...

You're a royal pain in the *** but since I'm a diehard Mopar fan who likes to help someone out when I can, I'll give you a tip on your thermostat housing. First of, if you haven't taken a. Let sander to the bottom of it to make sure it's flat, do that. Second of all, ditch the rtv AND the crappy paper gaskets and get yourself one of these!! Best thermostat housing gaskets ever!!

MOPAR SILICONE THERMOSTAT HOUSING GASKET FOR V-8 ENGINES - Part # RG-53063 | eBay

They may cost more initially but they seal great and are reusable so unless you rear it, you shouldn't need to buy another gasket for years!!

Oh yea, and they're made in Tennessee so you won't spontaneously combust for using a "foreign crap" gasket.... which is sorta too bad but anyway...

Did sand it..will try that gasket,thanks for the tip:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ever hear the ford guys ***** about the newest GT350 or 500's? Or the shelbys?

No because they actually resemble a mustang!

Dont see ford making a shelby mustang torino

Am i disagreeing with fiats name choice? Sure. Am i bitching about it? Ok maybe some of you call it bitching but im voicing my opinion. Its not like im gonna go protest in front of dodge dealers across the country. Second thought maybe i should...........
"Real Demons Matter! Real Demons Matter! Real Demons Matter"

Or.......

"Change The Name! Change the Name! Change The Name!

:lol:

Am i disagreeing with fiats name choice? Sure. Am i bitching about it? Ok maybe some of you call it bitching but im voicing my opinion. Its not like im gonna go protest in front of dodge dealers across the country. Second thought maybe i should...........
"Real Demons Matter! Real Demons Matter! Real Demons Matter"

Or.......

"Change The Name! Change the Name! Change The Name!

Snowflake!

Lol

someone disagreeing with my opinion. was it my honest opinion, probably not, but why give a turd. it's my opinion.

They should of called it the challenger srt8 prowler lmao
Then the prowler guys would be bitchin but seriously who cares about prowlers

LOL..well..I guess a person cant be clear enough when explaining a thought...
Yes, I know a RoadRunner of old would not be a match for such a car as the Challenger V6 AWD etc. I didn't get what I was ranting about...I don't want a Challenger and a V6 to me isn't performance..... I know very well the difference between todays "muscle" and yesterdays muscle. IM looking for real RoadRunner style marketing in todays world of the modern muscle , I would say you missed that part of my "rant". I want a stripped Hemi car with nothing more than big power, light body few if any options (other than mandatory safety equip) at an affordable price..... Stripped Hellcat engine in a 2 door something new body style.

LOL..well..I guess a person cant be clear enough when explaining a thought...
Yes, I know a RoadRunner of old would not be a match for such a car as the Challenger V6 AWD etc. I didn't get what I was ranting about...I don't want a Challenger and a V6 to me isn't performance..... I know very well the difference between todays "muscle" and yesterdays muscle. IM looking for real RoadRunner style marketing in todays world of the modern muscle , I would say you missed that part of my "rant". I want a stripped Hemi car with nothing more than big power, light body few if any options (other than mandatory safety equip) at an affordable price..... Stripped Hellcat engine in a 2 door something new body style.
-----------------this !

And its made in AMERICA by an AMERICAN based company..unlike the Mexican motored assembled in Canada owned by the Italians company!!!

I see no resemblance of ANY Ford Mustang that resembles the 1st Mustang, and neither do you. Look at the '64, '64, '66 Mustang, and find where ANY Mustang after that looks like it. Not the 70's, not the 80's, not the 90's, and neither do any that they make today. They may resemble the '68/'69 stang, but not the 1st 'stangs.
Still, Ford fans bought them. Even the Pinto Mustangs in the mid 70's. But rage, and rant on.. :D

-
Back