New From Los Angeles,CA

-

ellococt

Reaction score
Hello My names Miguel im 18 and i recently bought a beautiful 1971 plymouth scamp with a slant six rebuilt engine running for 600.00 Dollars :D needs some interior work a lil rust on the back left side other than that car body is good i will be posting up pics as soon as i can find my camera... lol. Well hope to hear some great advice from all of you and i will keep you guys updated with my project. And also does anyone know a good website to get parts for the scamp such as interior, dash, outside light lenses, will be apreciated Gracias!!! :cheers:

Welcome to fabo :cheers:
Your in the right place, post a wanted ad here somebody's probably got what you need. Oh yeah and we need pics !Sounds like a good deal on that Scamp that's a great place to start.

Welcome

Post up what you need for parts in the wanted section. I've parted out a couple of cars and have a bunch of parts and live out by Palm Springs, so not too far from LA.

Have fun with it!

You came to the right site Miguel :cheers:
We have the best of the best tec's and folks here to cheer you on and help.
Glad to have you on board :-D Welcome from Arkansas
I stayed in Norewalk a couple summers and was there during the earth quake in 71 I think 8)
Good deal on the Scamp =P~

Welcome to FABO
Great site with TONS of helpful information.

-Jason

Come out next weekend for the Hotchkis Suspension tour July 18th and meet a bunch of So Cal Mopar folk.

Free car show, free food, and tour. It's a really neat presentation they do. I talked to another group that did it and they were really impressed. ellococt, bring your car if you can. Doesnt matter about condition.

Everyone here is invited too, not just ellococt.

We have at least 50 mopars that said they were coming. One guy is driving his new Challenger down from San Jose even !!

Hotchkis-Mopar-OpenHouse-BWMed.jpg

Welcom to FABO, Miguel. You'll have fun here!
Like AutoXCuda said, come on out to the Hotchkiss event next weekend in Santa Fe Springs. It's close to you and you'll meet a bunch of Mopar people and a few from FABO.
We'll have several vehicles from our club (Inland Mopars Car Club) there. We'll also have our 2009 charity raffle car, 1970 'Plum Crazy' Dart with a Paxton-supercharged 360, on display and probably selling a few raffle tickets for it. The right $5 raffle ticket will win someone a sweet Mopar when we pull the winning ticket at Fall Fling in October. 100% of the raffle proceeds go the the California School For The Deaf in Riverside.
Stop on by and say 'Hi' to me (ocdart) and fellow FABO members 'CarriesDuster' and '67gtx'.

Ken (ocdart)
VP, Inland Mopars Car Club

2009_70DartRaffleCar.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01737.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

Here are some pictures =]
I need some help fixing the turn signals the left and right side wont flash any ideas? maybe a fuse?

-
Back