New from Los Angeles

-

KilllWill

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm Will :)
Heres my 71 Demon 340....I got it about a month ago and I couldnt be happier. I'm not all that car savy, so hopefully some of the more experienced members here will be able to answer some of my questions as they arise. ;)

Welcome to FABO Will! How about some more pics of the Demon? Are you going to be attending the Fall Fling show in Van Nuys next month?

i'll be sure to send more detailed pix when i get home from work. :) As for the show, i'd love to go but i'm almost positive i'll be stuck at work. And if i'm not, im not too sure if its the proper running condition to make it to Van Nuys just yet. She's been giving me trouble lately. :(

If it's not running correctly and you don't have to work, just drive up to the show anyway. I am sure there must be some parts you are looking for and there will be several of us there as well.

Welcome to FABO! This is the place to be if you need advice and tech-tips.

Thank you all! Glad to be here! And GTX, i'll definitely head down if i can. Do you have the specific info on where and when the show will take place?

Welcome to FABO Will Glad to have you on board with us
We have the best of the best tec's out there so ask away and enjoy this great site We have the best folks here to that I enjoy.
I lived in Norwalk many moons ago, and have family in Bell Garden's area.

Hey all, I'm Will :)
Heres my 71 Demon 340....I got it about a month ago and I couldnt be happier. I'm not all that car savy, so hopefully some of the more experienced members here will be able to answer some of my questions as they arise. ;)

where in L.A. are you located?

Hey Will -
Welcome to FABO. You're going to have fun here.
As GTXperience said, the Fall Fling show is a great source of both parts and ideas for your own car.
The club I belong to (Inland Mopars Car Club) will be pulling the winning raffle ticket for our 2009 charity raffle car at Fall Fling about 3PM. Stop on by, take a look, and buy some raffle tix if you're interested. $5 each for a chance to win a '70 'Plum Crazy' Dart Swinger with a Paxton-supercharged 360. You do not have to be present to win, so PM me if you want some raffle tickets and cannot be at Fall Fling.
Say 'Hi' if you stop by to look at the car. '67gtx' and 'carriesduster' also belong to Inland Mopars and will be at Fall Fling.

Ken (ocdart)

2009_70DartRaffleCar.jpg

Welcome.

Saw the car you have for sale for quite a while in the LA area. Hope you got it for a good price and it runs well.

Gotta love Demons!

-
Back