New from Michigan

-

Northern Grit

Reaction score
I’ve been watching this site for a couple months and just recently signed up so I figured I would introduce myself and give my back story. I have owned; a 69 Power wagon (eventually went to my dad then scrap), a 70 Valiant that I swapped from /6 to 318 (traded for a bike), a 73 Dart (started a family….you know the rest), and now I have a 75 Valiant that is currently a /6 but will be getting a 360 and 727 out of an old motorhome that I have in the back field. The wife has a 71 AMC Matador.

I’ve been turning wrenches professionally since 1995. I attended Northwestern College in Lima OH and completed the hypo. program.

I have found some good places to buy from on this forum and feel like I should contribute back in some way, so that’s who I am and usually I just want to help if I can.

Last edited:
welcome, look over the motor home trans before you make too many plans around it. some of those have different tail shafts. there's nothing wrong with a built 904 now a days

welcome, look over the motor home trans before you make too many plans around it. some of those have different tail shafts. there's nothing wrong with a built 904 now a days
Thank you, and you are correct. This trans has a stubby tail section and a strange cross member mount but the yolk appears to be the same size as the car trans. I picked up this book
20200725_232752.jpg

It seems to be very in depth so far but I've only just started it.

-
Back