New from TN

-

KevinI

Reaction score
My name is Kevin. I live about 55 miles west of Nashville,TN. I have gotten to where I really like A-body Mopars in the last few years. I kick myself now for all the cool ones I passed on because I wanted a Charger/Roadrunner. I hate to admit it, but I turned my nose up at A-bodies in the past.

I have been fooling with turbo Mopars for the last 14 years. They aren't the most popular cars, but they are as fun as anything else. I was smart enough to hang onto my first car (85 Shelby Charger) which I restored in 2004. You can see it and my other rides here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/267451

I joined this site to see what kind of A-bodies there are for sale out there. If I can get a few things sold, I'm going to be in the market for a 1967-1969 Valiant/Dart. If you are interested in a 24' enclosed trailer and a 1987 Shelby Charger GLHS (#592 of 1000 built) let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Nice car Kevin and welcome. My brother had a new Daytona back in 86 I think. It was know were near as quick as your Shelby.

Kevin welcome to this wonderful site. It's nice to have some fellow Tennessee boys on the site. You going to the Goodguys show @ Titans Stadium this weekend?

55 miles west of Nashville? I am from Paducah Ky so you aren't too far from there. Welcome keep loking you will find what you what you want it is out there.

Kevin, welcome to the best Mopar site on the web from Greenfield, Tennessee (you may have heard of it ... most people call it BFE). It's great to have more locals on board!

Thanks for the welcomes!

Kevin, welcome to the best Mopar site on the web from Greenfield, Tennessee (you may have heard of it ... most people call it BFE). It's great to have more locals on board!

Greenfield is below Martin, right?

Welcome to the Forum, Kevin.
There are some other Middle Tennesseans on here;
I'm in Franklin, TN., myself.

I live in Centerville (Hickman Co.) which isn't too far from Franklin.

55 miles west of Nashville? I am from Paducah Ky so you aren't too far from there. Welcome keep loking you will find what you what you want it is out there.

You wouldn't happen to know Mark Dailey would you?

Kevin welcome to this wonderful site. It's nice to have some fellow Tennessee boys on the site. You going to the Goodguys show @ Titans Stadium this weekend?

I won't be making it out there. I've got a date with my wife. ;) BTW, I noticed you are in the 'boro. I used to live over there. Do you go to the cruise-in at the new mall? I went last Friday. What a collection of cars. It's better than it was at the old mall.

Nice car Kevin and welcome. My brother had a new Daytona back in 86 I think. It was know were near as quick as your Shelby.

Thanks. They are fun little cars and can be built for cheap.

Welcome to the site. I'm a little further west of you in Memphis. Got a few guys around here that are big mopar fans and helped convert me from being a bow tie lover.

Welcome to FABO I'm still new here myself.I found this site to be very informative.Good luck with your endeavors.

Welcome, Kevin!

What a coincidence! I am in Centerville, Pleasantville, Lyles, Primm Springs, Bon Aqua, Only and NUNNELY every day, as that is my delivery area for FedEx Ground! Are you in the HWY 48N area, 230 West area, Dodd Hollow, the north Centerville area, Hidden Valley, or Pinewood? I know that county better than the town where I live! LOL!

There are several Mopar guys around there, and I know of some "hidden" A-bodies real close to you... we'll have to get together and swap stories. If you see a Dodge Sprinter with "FedEx Ground" on it and a Mopar sticker by the license plate, that's me.

Check your PM! Brion

BTW, there was a '69 Valiant in Lyles until about 4-5 months ago, a guy in White House TN bought it and is putting a blown Hemi in it, should be a killer!

I'll keep my eyes peeled, I trip over old iron every once in a while out there in Hickman County....

My name is Kevin. I live about 55 miles west of Nashville,TN. I have gotten to where I really like A-body Mopars in the last few years. I kick myself now for all the cool ones I passed on because I wanted a Charger/Roadrunner. I hate to admit it, but I turned my nose up at A-bodies in the past.

I have been fooling with turbo Mopars for the last 14 years. They aren't the most popular cars, but they are as fun as anything else. I was smart enough to hang onto my first car (85 Shelby Charger) which I restored in 2004. You can see it and my other rides here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/267451

I joined this site to see what kind of A-bodies there are for sale out there. If I can get a few things sold, I'm going to be in the market for a 1967-1969 Valiant/Dart. If you are interested in a 24' enclosed trailer and a 1987 Shelby Charger GLHS (#592 of 1000 built) let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Welcome from Camden Tennessee. Don't blink; you'll miss us.

Welcome, Kevin!

What a coincidence! I am in Centerville, Pleasantville, Lyles, Primm Springs, Bon Aqua, Only and NUNNELY every day, as that is my delivery area for FedEx Ground! Are you in the HWY 48N area, 230 West area, Dodd Hollow, the north Centerville area, Hidden Valley, or Pinewood? I know that county better than the town where I live! LOL!

Been out of town, so I haven't been online much lately. I actually live between Nunnelly and Centerville just off Hwy. 48. Grey Fox Lane is the street I'm on.

There are several Mopar guys around there, and I know of some "hidden" A-bodies real close to you... we'll have to get together and swap stories. If you see a Dodge Sprinter with "FedEx Ground" on it and a Mopar sticker by the license plate, that's me.

Check your PM! Brion

You may be the guy that I talked to at the Shell on Hwy. 100 over a year ago. I was in the white Dodge dually. I'd have talked longer but I had to get my baby girl to a Dr. appointment that day.

Holy cow, someone knows where I live!!!!! :cheers: :bootysha:

I work for TDOT, so I know pretty much where everything is in Tennessee.

KevinII work for TDOT said:
Well stop by the shop some day when you're in the area Kevin! It would be terrific to meet another FABOer in person. I'm a half block west off 45E on the north end of Greenfield at Kimery Store Road ... you can't miss the sign. The shop's behind the house.

-
Back