New gal from central California!!

-
central cal huh?? where abouts? i grew up in Los Osos and went to MBHS before moving...

nice car BTW

central cal huh?? where abouts? i grew up in Los Osos and went to MBHS before moving...

nice car BTW

Thanks! I'm central north/south and east/west. I'm just an hour south of Fresno. Central San Joaquin Valley. This place BLOOOOOWS.
I've heard Los Osos is nice! Lucky, you got to grow up by the beach!

Welcome to FABO.....Won't be the first to mention it but why not just put an aftermarket a/c kit in your car??

I don't think I've ever seen a Welcome thread that turned into a For Sale ad so quickly. Good luck!

Hahaha thanks!! I'm so shocked that it's turned into TWO pages already! :happy7:

Welcome to FABO.....Won't be the first to mention it but why not just put an aftermarket a/c kit in your car??

If I can't sell her, then I will definitely be looking into that. I hate to see her just sit there and I can't enjoy her! Thanks! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm central north/south and east/west. I'm just an hour south of Fresno. Central San Joaquin Valley. This place BLOOOOOWS.
I've heard Los Osos is nice! Lucky, you got to grow up by the beach!

yea i dont blame you... and the beach is nice if your into it... im more of a heat/desert person so now im in AZ lol

Yeah, welcome to the automotive 'family.' If the car is just sitting and you feel to move to something else, hey, no harm-no foul. You've got what looks to be a pretty decent early-A.

Hi Reggie, and welcome to FABO. I dig your car and your style. I hope you don't have to sell that little car, just get a "Vintage Air" setup for it and it's cool A/C all they way!!! Glad to have you here, Geof

Throw a swamp cooler out the passenger window! Talk about rat-rod!
thermador.png

Welcome Reggie, from cold and wet Washington State. If you have to much sunshine you can send some our way!:glasses7:

Throw a swamp cooler out the passenger window! Talk about rat-rod!
thermador.png

Ha ha ha NO THANK YOU!!! There's a hispanic car club around here and all their rat rods have those hokey looking things. I always point and laugh when they drive by.

Welcome Reggie, from cold and wet Washington State. If you have to much sunshine you can send some our way!:glasses7:

It rained a little bit last night but now it's sunny! Come visit!

Welcome to FABO Reggie. Stan can have the sunshine ,send us the heat. :iconbigg:

We have PLENTY of heat in these parts! You can have all of it!

Thats what I was tinkin'.....

Oh by the way Welcome you are gonna love it!!
Oh ya we need more girls too....parties suck when its like 10,000 guys to 1 girl......

Hahaha I can imagine that the parties would suck! Thanks for the warm welcome! :bounce:

Reggie, I will arm wrestle you for the car !
If I win I take the car an if I lose I install A/C unit in the car....
LOL
Hope you do not have to sell,but Good Luck.
Martin

Reggie, I will arm wrestle you for the car !
If I win I take the car an if I lose I install A/C unit in the car....
LOL
Hope you do not have to sell,but Good Luck.
Martin

Careful Martin,those young mothers can be strong:violent1: My mom used to kick my *** when I was little:D

-
Back