new guy from nevada

-

lvchris

Reaction score
Hi, my name is chris. Just registered this morning. Seems like a great website, thanks for having me :)

Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the site. Lots of great folks on here. Do you have an A-body? If so, post up some pics! Enjoy!

Welcome from Texas, there is a lot of valuable info that can be gathered here. We need pictures of your car. LOL

Bill S.

pretty good place...how long you been in Vegas?

Thanks for the welcomes :p I will post up some photos as soon as i can figure out how to shrink them in size :) I recently picked up a 1974 duster that i plan on fixing up a bit and getting drivable.. this will be the first car I have ever really worked on myself but im pretty excited to learn.. The car is very straight with no signs of rust besides some surface rust here and there, has a 318 and a three speed shifter on the column "i have never seen this before and was really intrigued by it " The guy i picked it up from said the transmission went out about 8 years ago and it was parked, but the motor still ran when he parked it.The clutch pedal is just sitting there all the way on the floor right now so maybe the clutch just went bad "who knows" i will start playing with it monday. I have been in Vegas for just under 9 years originally from Los Angeles California :)

Again thank you for the welcomes

Welcome to FABO LVChris!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC00639.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 51
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back