New guy from Texas

-

lunacy

Reaction score
I finally decided to branch out a bit, I have been on moparts for a while, but just picked up another A-body project, so I thought maybe it's time to join a specialized group. From my little bit of lurking there is lots of great information and people.

My projects now include a 70 Dart Swinger, it is a former drag car with cut out rear quarters and a b-body rearend. I'm hoping to put replacement quarters and put the original rear back in it so I can tuck the tires as they should be. Running a magnum eaded 360 and 727. My other Dart is a 71 Swinger, it has been deemed a parts car as it needs more tlc than he 70, so it won't be around long once I find someone to take the body off my hands. I also have a 73 D-100 pickup, and a 48 1-1/2 ton flat bed, none of which are running.

Anyway, glad I found this place I have a lot to learn, and hopefully some good things to share as well.

welcome to fabo. i've got kin in tivoli, you know where that is? again welcome.oh, btw, we love pics.

Welcome to the darn best site going linacy :cheers:
We have the best of the best tec's and great folks here.
Jump on in and share your MoPars with us =P~

Welcome to FABO.You came to the right place with your project.Everything you need is right here.Stick around you'll like it.8)

Welcome to FABO lunacy:

This is a great place, great guys and there is lots of good info shared.

:cheers:

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. Keep me in mind if you need any parts as I have tons for sale.

How far are you from Abilene? I might be interested in some of your extra parts when you get finished. I have a 72 Swinger that I am gathering up parts for. Thanks, Mike

Welcome aboard from Cowtown.One of my Pilot's in Thailand was from Taylor"Rodger Youngblood".

Here's a few pics of my current Dart project. I want to put uncut quarters back in it and get rid of the B-Body rear, but it already has big bolt pattern disc brake conversion and the body is perfect other than the cut fenders.

70dart1.jpg

70dart3.jpg

70dart4.jpg

Welcome to the site! Great bunch of people here with all sorts of helpful information available. We're stationed at Fort Hood, (Killeen). We'll be watching your progress. Our 73, 4-door is that same shade of green and is our parts car for our 74 Swinger. You can check it out under the "Restorations" section.

yea, I'm thinking of just throwing a motor in it and having a little fun, it's been a while since I've had a running hot rod to play around with. Maybe get a little matching green paint and some old school slot mags.

Howdy, from central Texas. I'm not too far from you , up near Temple, in Troy.
Glad you found us.

Jerry

Welcome to FABO,
I live in austin an just picked up a Bbody rear for my duster. I'm just going to offset the wheels 1.5". Let me know if I can help.
Andrew

i've been wondering if, with a b body rear, wheels off of the new chargers and challengers would fit, might be something to try out. although the front end would still be too far in.

-
Back