New guy here from LI,NY

-

LoSulfur

Ballast Resistor-check!
Reaction score
Hey there everyone! Just stepping back into the Mopar scene after a very long hiatus. My first car was a 72 Duster (318,727, 3:23's) which I made the mistake of parting with. It was within my reach to get another Mopar so of course picked another A-body. My new car is a 69 Dart with a 440, reverse manual 727 and 8 3/4. I've launched full into working on it so I should have some pics other than my avatar soon!

dart.JPG

Welcome aboard! How's things in Lawn Gyland? ( hard to figure out how to spell that local pronunciation,lol )

Welcome aboard Dude! Glad you found us....

Where are you on Long Island? Technically, it runs from Brooklyn to Montauk.
8)

Welcome aboard! How's things in Lawn Gyland? ( hard to figure out how to spell that local pronunciation,lol )

:cheers: You did in fact spell it right and yes I do sound like that sometimes LOL
The island's a whole lot better now that there's another Mopar here, the civic kids across the street get scared whenever she gets fired up tho 8)

Welcome aboard Dude! Glad you found us....

Where are you on Long Island? Technically, it runs from Brooklyn to Montauk.
8)
I'm in Oyster Bay but the car lives in Elmont where I have room to store it and work on it. A while back I dated a girl in Bayside, not far from Fort Totten (spelling?)

I'm in Oyster Bay but the car lives in Elmont where I have room to store it and work on it. A while back I dated a girl in Bayside, not far from Fort Totten (spelling?)

I'm in Bayside, but my car lives in Queens Village, the next town over from your car in Elmont. We should get together and hit Dogwood in Valley Stream or Bellmore one night.

Hey! Welcome aboard, another Lawn Gylander here. Grew in Seaford and I'm a bit out in Centereach now.

Another FABO meet?!?!?!

I'm game....so long as I can bleed the brakes quickly. LOL!

ohh SHYTTTTT your in OB ! ,, heyy welcome FAB ONLY !!>... Im over in portwashington ,

19 yrs old and got a BUILT 440 duster AND LOVING IT =) !!!!

Had a civic but that was short lived LOLLLLL

welcome from a fellow L.I. Mopar guy im way out east compared to some of you guys in Oakdale!

-
Back